“JohnT....Wonderful place!”

Fairway Suites at Peek n Peak
Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania
“JohnT....Wonderful place!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I was having trouble locating a hotel in Erie Pa for a recent trip. I decided to expand my search to the surrounding Erie area and came upon Fairway Suites. The hotel is located in the beautiful and equally important peaceful Peek n Peak area. What a lovely, large suite....appointed with an absolutely outstanding decor. The grounds are equally lovely offering an terrific view of the golf course especially from the suite balcony . Dan, the general manager, was a true delight! He was so helpful with suggestions of places to visit during our stay. We would stay here again in a "New York minute"!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank John T
dls1433, General Manager at Fairway Suites at Peek n Peak, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear John,
I remember we'll your initial concern about our hotel being a bit away from the city of Erie. I am so glad to see that you found the views and serenity worth the distance and enjoyed your time with us as much as we enjoyed hosting you and your wife. I am equally pleased that you took the time to extend such kind words for our efforts. It is guests such as yourself that make my position so rewarding. If you enjoyed summer here at The Fairway Suites, I hope you find the opportunity to experience what I like to call, "A Southern Tier Snowfall." It truly is a sight to behold. Again, my appreciation for your warm review and I hope to have the opportunity to host you and your wife again.
Regards,
Daniel Smith

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Recently remodeled, the Fairway Suites are modern, well-done and comfortable. Beautiful perennials greet you as you pull up to the complex and the front pond is a beautiful sight as geese sleep each morning. The furnishings are all new and are very well done. Large windows draw you to the golf course and the beautiful views while allowing for abundant natural light throughout the suite. A spacious masterbath with a great shower sits adjacent to a very nice master bedroom. The King sized bed was quite comfortable without being heavy or overdone.
The customer service at the Fairway Suites was wonderful! Dan, the property manager couldn't have been more attentive. And you with find his small staff always on the move-washing windows, watering flowers or sweeping entryways.
Get away from it all and stay at the Fairway Suites-I understand more good things are on their way!

Room Tip: I'm not sure if it's possible but they say the 2nd floor rooms have the better view! I like...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank Laura S
It was a true pleasure meeting you and having you share your " Time away" with us at The Fairway Suites. I also wanted to take the opportunity to say Thanks for not just noticing all of our efforts in remodeling and renovating the property, but for taking the time to put thoughts to the page. Obviously, I enjoy my position here, but the true reward is knowing our guests have thoroughly enjoyed themselves as we'll. I look forward to your return visit.
Warmest Regards,
Daniel Smith
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clymer
The Inn at the Peak
The Spencer Hotel and Spa
The Spencer Hotel and Spa
#3 of 6 in Chautauqua
Courtyard by Marriott Erie Bayfront

Been to Fairway Suites at Peek n Peak? Share your experiences!