“Lovely al fresco dinner on the porch...”
Review of Across the Row

Across the Row
Reserve with OpenTable
Across the Row is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Clinton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We very much enjoyed our recent meal at Across the Way. Service was pleasant and convivial and the food was extremely tasty. It was a nice treat to be able to BYOB. Lovely decor, nice music and a warm evening made for a memorable and relaxing night out.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Gorgeous place with outdoor seating looking on to the village green. We ordered the bruschetta to begin and it was quite good-a little meatier with prosciutto and stilton cheese. I ordered the burger with wasabi arugula and I didn't taste any flavor at all. It needed some more ingredients to play off each other or something. I ended up bringing 75% of it home, heating it up, adding cheese and jalepenos...My boyfriend got the pistachio salmon and risotto and that was excellent. At the beginning of our meal our waitress explained everything was cooked to order, very fresh, making for a leisurely casual meal but service was slow and poor. We never got side dishes for our bread or appetizers even after asking and I felt like I was always looking for her...

1  Thank Marie H
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have now had dinner at ATRBistro 4 times, and all four times the food has been superb, and the atmosphere convivial; the chef strikes just the right balance between simple and imaginative -- and he doesn't load on the fat and extra ingredients to make the dishes delectable, because he doesn't have to! Had the ahi tuna special last night, a perfect medium rare, served with grilled asparagus (with a sprinkle of good parmesan) and their yummy invention: smashed potatoes, better than baked or mashed.

1  Thank KHD5
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We have only been there once but can,t wait to go back. The food (salmon,steak, mussels) were all perfectly prepared and served. It was a lovely experience and at this point you can still bring your own wine. Big plus they are opened Sunday and Monday. What a good idea with most resturants around here closed then.

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

As soon as you walk into this restored old Victorian home you know you are in for a treat. I had two appetizers for my meal and both the mussels and smoked salmon were great. Since they do not have their liquor license just bring your favorite bubbly and toast to a great evening. The service was a little slow but it gave me more of a chance to talk with my dinner partner.
This will be a regular dinner spot for me.