“My favorite "go to place" in Clinton.”
Review of Nola's

Nola's
Reserve with OpenTable
Nola's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Small, charming restaurant on the square in Clinton. Excellent food. This time I ordered the mushroom bread pudding--it was delicious. Others enjoyed the salmon and a vegetarian dish. All came with salads. Then there's a choice of decadent desserts!!! Great wine list too.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We had dinner here on New Year's Eve and it was fantastic!!! The food was outstanding and the service was top notch! I highly recommend Nola's and will definitely return!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We went to Nola's for lunch. Based on the menu and prices, I anticipated a treat. I didn't get one. My daughter's club sandwich and my hamburger were ordinary. I don't recommend Nola's.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Stopped here before touring Hamilton College with my wife's niece. The special of the lunch was a sliced lamb au jus on a ciabatta with what looked like homemade potato chips. Outstanding! The others in the party also had excellent sandwiches. Service was very attentive, my water glass was never empty.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

good food good atmosphere and a full bar... we have enjoyed many lunches there. Dinner is not sandwiches but they do have a burger on the menu.