“Dont even bother waste of time and money”
Review of Spaghetti Kettle

Spaghetti Kettle
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Kettle is a true family style Italian-American restaurant conveniently located on historic Seneca Turnpike in Kirkland, NY. The Kettle has been delighting Mohawk Valley diners with its unique menu of high quality Italian favorites for over 30 years. Our desire for our customers is to provide the highest quality of food and service in a comfortable setting. All of our meals are cooked to order so please be patient. We will do our very best to accommodate you.
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I decided to try this resturant after a drs appt was on my way home and dinner time well 645pm I was seated it took 10 minutes for the girl to take my order then she did come back pretty fast with my salad a few hunks of lettice and 2 small peices of tomato not what the menu describes no onions no olives etc i ordered jalpenp poppers i asked the waitress if they where filled with cream cheese or cheddar she told me cheddar but wala i got cream cheese in mine which was fine but what if I didnt like cream cheese after that I sat for 45 minutes waiting on my main course the table next to me with 6 people that arrived 15 minutes after me got there food i still had no food I asked to see a manager a guy come out from the kitchen area and said he just had gotten my order when i expressed my unhappiness no one bothered to see what they could do to make me happy it was well your orders coming up now. I paid for my food and left needless to say I wont be back and I am contacting the BBB cause they sure wanted my money for what I didnt get. Would not recommend to anyone save your money and go down the road into utica and get customer service with your food

2  Thank dbabel
There are newer reviews for Spaghetti Kettle

Reviewed May 20, 2011

We booked a lunch party for 20 days in advance. The first and last orders were served 45 minutes apart. The food was mediocre; the service was so-so with at least two mixed up orders and two mixed up checks. ThIs is a popular spot so perhaps it was a fluke but we won't be booking a party there again.

1  Thank Upstate050
Reviewed September 20, 2010

Nice atmosphere, friendly service, but after an hour of waiting for our meals (on a Monday night nonetheless), we left. Waitress said there was a large party in the back room. Went and looked, there were 2 people and the chef eating! Would love to have reviewed the food, but the wait alone gave us a bad taste. Not returning.

2  Thank SeanOrcutt
Reviewed March 30, 2010

This place is just what it sounds like, a place to get lots of spaghetti. Sometimes they have all you can eat nights - call ahead if you want to know what they are. Diner atmosphere.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 29, 2008

Good classic Italian eats, casual atmosphere

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook