“Great location for our needs”

Red Roof Inn Clifton Park
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Clifton Park
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Very nice workers, located by good restaurants in short driving distances. Clean rooms and quick service for a few things we needed.

• Stayed: October 2011

Reviewed October 8, 2011

I stayed on 09/24/11..the location is near to the highway but tucked away on a wooded road, the room was very clean and the staff very nice. Only silly thing on my part was is I could not operate the faucet to switch to the shower mode...no one answered at the front desk that morning but found out you have to pull the insert in the faucet down. Duh on me!

Room Tip: Two stories; no elevator
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2011

The staff is friendly. The rooms are clean. And the price is fair. For those who enjoy attending the races in Saratoga, it is conveniently located. We have stayed there in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Diana at the front desk was a great help. Gave us directions, and was very courteous in getting us a room. No problems at all

Room Tip: Clean, and spacious
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank drwoodruff1
Reviewed June 13, 2011

A little old, needs new carpet in halls, rooms are clean just older, i might stay again in a crunch, just needs updated

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed March 1, 2011

Me and a friend stayed at this property this past month and were delighted with the stay and the rooms. You can't beat this hotel for the value as well. Very cozy, private, and again great personal attentive staff. We recommend this property if you are in the Clifton Park area, we will be staying here again on our next trip!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 15, 2011

I would never stay here again. I wish I had gone to the comfort suites instead. I was here for 2 days last month and have never had an experience like this. While i was here the national guard was here as well. My first thought was how great is that. Check in was really easy, the first night was quiet and i was so tired Ijust went to bed. When I woke up in the morning and went downstairs for breakfast (they have no elevator) the national gurad men and women were talking about bed bugs found in one of the rooms. I COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT I HEARD! During our stay we did see an orkin truck in the parking lot so i do believe that they did have bed bugs in the hotel. The majority of the hotel is outdated. The price was right for me but not at the risk of bring bed bugs home. I checked out early and went to the comfort suites which was only $10.00 more ! The rooms, staff and simply everything was AMAZING. The comfort Inn was not worth the $99.00 I paid. I came home and threw out my suitcase and washed all my clothing in hot water a few times just to make sure that I wouldnt get bed bugs in my home.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business