“Very good hibachi!”

Dining options: Reservations
Clifton Park New York
“Very good hibachi!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Love to go here for hibachi. Great food and a great show!

Visited December 2011

planet earth
“just ok”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

This restaurant apparently has promos where you can buy one get one free on sushi, etc if you 'eat in' vice take out. And they will give you a discount if you order online. I walked in to order some take-away and the employee who took my order would not budge on giving me any discount, despite never having been there before. Had I been quicker on my feet, I would have ordered from my cell phone while I stood there in front of him to get the 'online' discount. Food was pretty good, but overall experience was somewhat diminished by the whole discount thing. I spent $25 on a couple of rolls and edamame.

Visited August 2011
Ballston Lake
“very good”
Reviewed February 5, 2010

We have been to this about 10 times and I have never been disappointed. My husband and I love sushi and they have very good and fresh tasting sushi. We tried the habachi once and it is good but I think expensive. I like sushi better. I have been eating sushi for many years and this is some of the best sushi I have ever had.

1 Thank citygirl076
Albany, NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Sushi in the Capital Region”
Reviewed January 5, 2009

Great, fresh fish. Beautiful presentation. Outside of Manhattan, I've lived in Troy, Watervliet, Albany, and Clifton Park and have tried most of the reputable sushi restaurants around each area. This is definitely my favorite in terms of consistently delicious and beautifully presented fresh fish. I'm not sure where they obtain their fish but of all the local sushi houses, Sakura has the freshest and tastiest. In addition, all of the tempura dishes I've tried are among the best I've ever had. The only reason I can't give Sakura five stars is that while the restaurant is clean and nicely decorated, overall, the ambience is somewhat lacking. Particularly considering the location of the restaurant in a strip mall.

1 Thank cmully