“Panera, yummy, as usual”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #35 of 144 Restaurants in Clifton Park
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We love Panera ad go there whenever we can because we don't have one near us. I have to laugh at tehe picture here...they don't serve wine and those are not their plates. Food was great, kids meals are at least sort of healthy compared to other restaurants. I think it's lousy that they removed a beverage from the kid's meal and make you buy it seperately. Seating is in short supply, typical of Panera.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My family has gotten Panera on several occasions as a great alternative to the usual fast food hamburger/fries/nuggets. Our normal order for take out is usually a 1/2 turkey bacon bravo w/ french onion soup and bread for me, along with a couple or a few chocolate chip cookies. For my wife, she got a 1/2 asiago roast beef sandwich w/ chicken & rice soup and bread. For our daughter we went with a kids turkey & cheese sandwich which came with a tube of "gogurt" type stuff. They were fresh out of Easter Egg Cookies so they substituted a chocolate chip cookie instead. Everything was packaged nicely in a large brown paper bag and they've now added a cardboard soup holder that goes on the bottom of the bag to keep the soup in its place. All the sandwiches were perfect and the soup still hot and tasting great.,
Panera Bread is great if you're looking for very fresh food instead of greasy burgers. Their breakfast menu is also very good as well as their fruit smoothies !!!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is a place you can get anything and it always consistant. Breakfast before it runs out....lunch, dinner, or something later. Good pastrys also !

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Title says it all. Poor service, miserable attitude and tiny portions. I will say despite that the bread is good. But bread alone does not make a good lunch. Absolutely over priced for what you get.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Panera always prepares quick and amazingly delicious sandwiches, soup or sandwiches. They also have a nice menu of desserts to choose from. A bit more expensive than I would like though

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!