“Outstanding”

J & S Watkins Homebaked Desserts
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Clifton Park
“Outstanding”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Plenty of choices, all excellent! Definitely the best desserts in the Capital Region, worth every penny. Very friendly staff.

• Visited January 2014

Clifton Park, New York
“The best cakes & cupcakes in New York.”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have had many cakes made by J & S Watkins . They are noted for their cheesecakes which are absolutely delicious. However you must try their carrot cake, red velvet cake & cupcakes they are outstanding! My daughter's wedding cake was so good that we ran out because some of our guests went back for seconds. This is definitely the best place in NY for cakes!!!!

• Visited May 2014
Clifton Park, New York
“Delicious desserts”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Great desserts. Plenty of choices. Nice having cakes presliced. Friendly staff. Very knowledgable . Easy access.

• Visited February 2014
Waterford, NY
“Amazing job for my son's birthday - quality AND service”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I never got to thank them for what a WONDERFUL job they did on my son's 4th birthday cake. I felt comfortable they would "run with it" when I said what I needed, and oh my GOODNESS was it perfect. Oh, and they were so right - I only needed the smaller size cake lol.

It was GORGEOUS and had every animal he loved: elephants, rhinoceros, giraffe, lion - with leaves and just so much fun.

I also had concerns about allergens, and your company was willing to tell me brands of certain types of things used so I could verify. As an FYI, CocoaDots would not and were not even a tenth as helpful. The person who helped me place the order was really helpful and instilled great confidence that I was making the right call.

To top it off, I got out of work late and thought I had missed you on Friday, and called at 6:18 to leave you a message and caught someone. Even though it was 20 minutes after you closed, he stayed there so we could still pick up the cake that night (the party was the next morning) to save us tremendous hassle.

From order to pickup I was really impressed. My first thought was that it was a little expensive, but A) it's b/c I had to be "safe" and get 3x the amount of cake, and to know it was safe for my friends and her kids to eat, and that you guys took SUCH good care of us, was worth every penny

I had a misinformed impression of them from a bridal show in 2007 and I am beyond pleased to say that my mind is COMPLETELY changed

• Visited September 2013
us
“The Best!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

They have the best creamy and delicious cheesecakes. Always the hit of parties. While it is a little pricey , it is well worth it. Make sure to try the sampler , the different flavors are to die for especially the chocolate kahlua.

• Visited May 2013