Salty's Pub & Galley
Ranked #22 of 144 Restaurants in Clifton Park
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

From burgers to steak, can't go wrong here. And if you do not like, they will gladly replace the dish. Great service.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Went for dinner this week with a couple of friends. I ordered the broiled scallops because I've had them here before and they are delicious. They did not disappoint. They give you plenty in the dish and they are served with either rice or potatoes and veggie. Our waitress asked if we wanted bread and then never brought us any. Brought two baskets to table next to ours, though. Staff needs to be trained better for sure. The place needs to be spiffed up a bit. The plastic coated tablecloths are very old and there was splattered food stains on spindles next to table. A good cleaning would go a long way. The food here is very good compared to years ago but there are a bunch of little things that need some attention from management.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

This review is based on 3 visits over the last several months.
If you ask a waitress if the pastrami is lean, what would expect the answer to be? The reply I received was, "I don't know what lean is?" Really?
Now on our previous visit, the waiter was clearly unhappy to be there.
The food has been average to above average each time, but we shall not return. 2 awful wait persons in 3 visits is just not worth the aggravation.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I was here for lunch with several friends and our food and service was very good. The portion was plentiful for the price and very well prepared. Our waiter could not have been any more attentive to all of our needs at times being very patient with question about the menu.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Went to Salt's for the first time and was really impressed! We will definitely go back. We had a great meal. 7pm on a Sat night and it was jammed. I now understand why. To begin with the bread is delicious. Our appetizer was shrimp wrapped in prosciutto baked in a cream sauce. Very very rich and tasty. I had the San Francisco cioppiono ( fish stew ) over linguine. Absolutely delicious. Huge portion too and if you didn't want certain types of fish you can swap it out. I dislike clams & mussels so I opted for more shrimp and scallops. Rally liked it! My sweetheart ordered the broiled seafood platter. That too was wonderful.his haddock was superb. We look forward to going back! We give Salty's an A plus. Make sure you sit away from the bar. It's very noisy, even in the dining room away from the bar.