“Best Pizza in NY”

Venezia Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #11 of 146 Restaurants in Clifton Park
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Love this place - it has the best Pizza in NY. Very casual dining - but then again you can bring your entire family, playgroup or fellow cell mates - and not upset the owne.

3  Thank NatalieF101

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've eaten pizza in a lot of different places. I used to be a big fan of a competitor in Clifton Park who also has a location in Saratoga Springs, but that was only until I tried Venezia. Venezia is just the best pizza in Clifton Park. The sauce has a few too many onions in it and a is plenty salty, it leaves you dehydrated, but it's just so damn good I really couldn't care. The only drawback is that they don't deliver, but other than that this is definitely my favorite. If you have the time or inclination to eat there, do it. It's even better fresh.

2  Thank Ben H
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The crust and sauce on the pizza was excellent. The sausage was some sort of thinly sliced sausage that had no flavor and overwhelemd the pizza. Get pepperoni instead,

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I like this place, family oriented, food is good, decent service. Nice place to chill with family, no need to dress up, just be yourself with your kids. Nothing fancy, just good food and friends.
I sometimes go here for lunch from work and subs are good!

Reviewed March 5, 2012

If you want pizza... well, you could do worse. The slices are somewhat floppy, and the flavors of the crust and toppings are... eh. They're not offensive. They're not disgusting. But they're not particularly good, either. Ho, hum. I wish we could find GOOD pizza around here, but so far, we haven't.