“This place is a joke.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
albany new york
“This place is a joke.”
Reviewed October 18, 2009

I ordered a 6 cut pizza and mild wings. They said it would be 25 mins, which was completely fine. So when I went to pick it up, my wings were done, but I still had to wait for the pizza, and I waited, and I waited. For another 20 mins. No one apologized to me. The girl at the counter just kept putting her head down, texting, and saying out loud, " I don't want to be here, I don't want to be here" By this time, my wings were cold and when I went to pay, finally, my credit card was decline. The gentleman who was also waiting for his pizza in there had his card declined too. No one was apologetic. It was just a poor poor experience. Oh, I also ordered pepperoni, and I when I got him, it was sausage. But oh well.

1 Thank Seany527