“WE WILL NEVER GO BACK, RUDE”
Review of Country Drive-in

Country Drive-in
Ranked #37 of 148 Restaurants in Clifton Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 24, 2011

We live right down the road and never go there since my son waited in line for 15 minutes, they shut lights off and wouldnt serve us. Ice cream is mediocre too, Go elsewhere. Parking is death trap too.

3  Thank caddycat17

Reviewed August 29, 2007

This place has been here forever! They offer your basic drive-in fare with everything being cooked just right. When I lived in the area 25 years ago we would come here for the fish fry sandwich and I'm still stopping by whenever I'm in the area. The onion rings are homemade, tasty and plentiful. Can't go wrong with the ice cream treats either.

They still seem to be doing a great business and have increased their parking over time. It's easy to get to from either the Northway (I-87, Exit 8) or Rt. 9 and is much better than McDonalds!