“Good Food”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 142 Restaurants in Clifton Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I love the quick friendly service. The food is delicious but a bit pricey for that amount you get. The atmosphere is very casual and not too noisy

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Honestly, I used to love this place. Frequented it. Even when the prices continued to soar and the portions continued to dwindle. Seriously, $7+ for a few pretzels? $9 for a small bowl of spinach dip? Our server seemed nice enough for the first two seconds before we turned down his offer to tell us about the bar specials. I'm sorry, but I simply don't drink alcohol. Why does this always seem to be a huge issue at these corporate joints? Do they beat their staff in the back alleys if they don't upsell them on alcohol? Its ridiculous. Its not as if I don't spend money in other ways like desserts or appetizers. He became uncaring after this.

I was considering ordering the pick two for $10 deal, but hoping not to further disappoint and hoping to get a larger portion than I normally do with this deal, I opted for the regular portion of the Bruschetta Chicken pasta at $12.49. I was extremely disappointed to see that this was the same, if not smaller of a portion than the last time I got the two for $10 deal. So, I clearly should have picked the cheaper because then I would have also gotten an appetizer for my money. It just makes no sense.

While we were eating, a manager haphazardly came over to ask how everything was. She was already walking away before I could've opened my mouth to voice my complaints.

This place just isn't worth it anymore. I don't like being made to feel like a cheapskate because I don't drink from the bar. Oh, and their desserts are delicious, but at $5-7 its not even reasonable. Get over yourselves, you're not a 5 star restaurant.

1  Thank Stefanie G
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

This chain has really gone down hill in the quality if food. Skip it. There are so many better places to go.

1  Thank scratfish
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Always delish and great service! And I love that they change up their menu alot! Always new items to choose from!

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We ate here on Easter, good food, fresh, lot of choices! I recommend it !