“Worth trying”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #45 of 142 Restaurants in Clifton Park
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 8, 2013

It is worth trying. However, Outback quality looks going down from 2008. If you can find and bring a coupon with you, I think it is good to try.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I haven't been to Outback in quite awhile, so my husband an I decided to give it whirl for Thursday night dinner. We have rediscovered exactly why it has been so long. After waiting for over 30 minutes to get our food, the chicken was barely done and tasteless. My husband's steak was ordered medium and came out much closer to rare. However, their saving grace was the point when the manager noticed my uneaten dinner and offered to take it off the check. At least they are dedicated to fixin mistakes.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My grandson ordered the steak special 9 oz for $14.99. I tried cutting it and could only get a few slices cut..I thought the knife was too dull. Then I cut mine and it cut like butter. His steak was full of grizzle and was so very undercooked. They were nice about it and took it off the bill but my grandson left hungry. Will not go back again.

1  Thank hereinny
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were in Clifton Park for Church and let my husband pick where he wanted to have his birthday lunch. Of course being a steak person.....His steak was great, I had the Mahi and it was also cooked perfect. Sweet Potatoes are a must there. We started with the best coconut shrimp we have had since St Martin ! Our server was wonderful and looked like a young "Jimmy Johnson" he was flattered and actually knew who he was .

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We came here on the 4th of July for dinner after I discovered that Outback was running a special for a free blooming onion. There were a good number of diners, but it was not as busy as it normally would be on a typical night. The host and our server were both excellent. We ordered our blooming onion and it was made to perfection. I've gotten to-go onions from this location before and this was probably the best onion we've gotten from them in our experience. I wanted to order pork tenderloin but our server came back and said they had just sold the last one. I decided to order one of the 6 oz. steak flights instead. My fiance got the Prime Rib Dip Sandwich. We both enjoyed our meals and they came out quickly. If you are planning on heading to the Outback soon, make sure you check their website cause sometimes they have deals and specials you can get free appetizers with!

1  Thank jennjenn85