“good food and drinks”

Good for: Families with children
Florida
“good food and drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2011

service is good and friendly. food is always as promised.

Visited November 2011

upstate NY
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2011

It started with the server not knowing they had beer specials, then the men's room had no paper towels to dry your hands, then the hostess brings a couple to their table with a large old smelly dog. Luckily they did not sit near us. I added shrimp to my meal for $4.00 extra and only got 3 medium size shrimp, which were very tasty. The sirloin steak was subpar that I had ordered. Frozen Margarita was very good and service was only average. I might go back someday but I will not get steak.

• Visited September 2011
Burnt Hills, New York
“Quality has gone downhill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

After enjoying a meal at Outback a couple of years ago, I was eager to return for a delicious steak to celebrate Father's day. The restaurant wasn't that crowded, yet the service was quite slow. Found it hard to believe that the french fries my son ordered only arrived about 15 minutes after our main course. I was looking forward to a filet mignon, which I had previously enjoyed. What a disappointment. The portion size was small, the filet was thin, and it was overcooked. I could have done much better on my own grill at home. The prices did seem very reasonable, but I would rather have quality.

• Visited July 2011
albany, ny
“good service, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2010

I recently ate here withwith my family and I have to say it was a good experience. The steak was cooked and seasoned perfectly as were the mashed potatoes. We all really enjoyed the blooming onion. The place was packed, even on a weekday, so I would assume that the service is consistently good. We will definitely be back.

Albany, NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ZAGATS was right! This is the best steak, hands down.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2009

This place is great. I brought my aunt here for dinner who was visiting from out of town. She's a very picky eater, and they were so accommodating. Our waiter Stacey was very knowledgeable and helped us find what we were looking for. If you want really tasty new england clam chowder, try theirs. Also, they have a varied menu that included everything from a sashimi appetizer to cheese fries with bacon. You can choose the flavor of your margarita (the mango is delish) and they were around $3.50. A great casual dining atmosphere!