“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

We go to this restaurant quite often. The food is always good. The staff is always friendly. Its usually a bit noisy, but tonight it was quiet.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

So this place is our half way stop on our way to Northern NY. As you walk through a gift shop full of products Made in China or other countries and go to the Host stand, we were greeted with a smile. It took several minutes for our server to come over, who I will her name out. By the way, we eat here after the lunch rush and before the dinner rush so it's never too busy, just the lack of service help can't be found. So we get our drinks and wait some more. Then our food comes out. So last time I got the Fried Catfish which the batter was too gritty. This time I got a Country Chef Salad which was blah. I should have taken a picture to show you that it looked like vegs tossed in a bowl and plopped on my table. Save yourself from just plain and basic and visit a Mom and Pop place. Nothing special here!!

Reviewed June 9, 2018

We arrived late afternoon so the restaurant wasn't busy, and we were seated promptly. The order was taken within a reasonable time and the food arrived not too long afterwards however it was rather bland and lukewarm. The ketchup we requested never arrived. Neither did the drink refills. The server did apologize but overall it wasn't great and they could have done a better job.

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Came up for vacation, ate here for breakfast three times. Never disappointed. Reasonable prices, excellent service, great food. Try the yogurt parfait. I eat it at every cracker barrel I've ever been to. Love CB!

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Just love the place-food-biscuits-endless drink refills. Can't manage desserts but they look good. Brigette's my fave waitress. Those candies, toys, clothes sales are temptations.