“Quick Lunch”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #19 of 141 Restaurants in Clifton Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Niskayuna, New York
“Quick Lunch”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is not a place we visit often but needed to feed several people fast. We were nicely suprised with our server and the food was very good ! We will rethink for lunch in the future.

Visited March 2013

watervliet, New York
“Excellent home style meals and atmosphere”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Crackle Barrel is one of those unique places, it is like walking back into time. The entries have always been very good, portion sizes are very reasonable and the prices are reasonable enough for a family of 4 to 6 without breaking the bank.

It is a favorite stopping point on all our vacations.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jfredettejr
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Fun shopping & eating!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I have been to this Cracker Barrel location several times. I love the shopping area. Nostalgic candy, unique gifts and holiday items that put a smile on your face. I also love the corner with all the clearance items. I've purchased a few items from that area because they are fantastic deals as much as 70% off. Gotta love that in this penny pinching era!
I got my first opportunity to have breakfast there recently. I had big eyes looking at that menu and ordered myself the Momma's breakfast special. 3 buttermilk pancakes with syrup, 2 eggs anyway I wanted them and with my choice.... bacon strips. Mmmmm....I was in heaven and have to admit that all that was left on one of my plates was maybe 2 bites of pancakes. It was heavenly. It was a nice quiet, peaceful breakfast as they weren't too busy that morning which was a Saturday around 8:30 am. The waitress was pleasant and our food was timely. After we finished our meal, a gentleman approached us (I am going to say most likely, the Manager) to make sure everything was up to par. It was a terrific start to my weekend.

• Visited February 2013
Mechanicville, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This is my sons favorite place, so I try to change it between family members every Sunday. My sons steak we had to send back because it was medium and not rare like we ordered it. The manager came out and delivered the steak himself and graciously apologized. Everything else was very good.

Clifton Park, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Clifton Park Mainstay”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

The Cracker Barrel is a throwback in time. If you want to browse for your favorite memories while waiting for your table to dine , you will be amazed how many items you remember as a child. Food and service is great

Visited April 2012