“Gluten Free Yummy!”

Ranked #90 of 141 Restaurants in Clifton Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Gluten Free Yummy!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Good food with gluten free BBQ sauce. Gluten free menu readily available on counter too.
So much food for 1 person. Great place for lunch.

New Rochelle, New York, United States
“Good BBQ for upstate NY”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Grabbed lunch here on a Sunday with a buddy. Had the ribs and chicken, which were good. I may have had better BBQ, but mostly down South. Considering this is upstate NY, I was impressed to find a place to enjoy some good Southern cooking with fried okra and cole slaw. Washed it down with sweet tea.

• Visited April 2014
Troy, New York
“good food”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

good food , I always go there if I want good fast food, I always get the sampler with pulled pork and the servings are huge

• Visited December 2013
Albany, NY
“Good food and pleasant staff”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The barbeque ribs and chicken are good here, but the burger are also surprisingly good. We'll often take out large orders for gatherings but we also enjoy coming here to dine. The staff is almost always pleasant and appealing. It's a little pricey.

• Visited September 2013
San Diego, California
“Worst place I've been to for BBQ”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We heard some good things about this place, and everywhere else was packed on a Friday night we went over there, they were like a ghost town. But again we heard good things so we went in and it was absolutely terrible. Literally the worst BBQ I've had, ribs were dry, sauces were terrible, the macaroni and cheese was even horrible. It was pasty, cold and just gross. Chicken was dry, unseasoned and awful. I ended up going home and just making something quick for myself to eat for dinner instead, like I guess I should of done to begin with because this place is TERRIBLE. Will never be back and told everyone to stay away.

• Visited July 2013