“Good food nice staff”

Dining options: Reservations
Averill Park, New York
“Good food nice staff”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We found the food there to be very good, nice drink/beer list. Have been back several times and will go again.

• Visited March 2013

Buffalo, NY
“The Land of Forgotten Diners”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My first visit to the Brick House for dinner was disappointing.

I knew I was in trouble when the hostess seated a singlbusinessss traveler (Me) in the booth directly next to the "Mommies Night Out" table, with 4 fidgety, loudoccasionallyly crying kids.

I was not in the mood for pizza and was pleased to find a a large selection of sandwiches, pasta, and finger foods on the menu.
I took the waitress' suggestion and ordered the "house favorite" chicken parm dinner.

It arrived piping hot, with a side of penne pasta. That all sounds good but she forgot one thing -- the FLAVOR! I guess the kitchen ran out of spices. No garlic, oregano, basil - anything! The sauce tasted of crushed tomatoes and nothing else. I ate the good sized portion of chicken breast, but left the pasta because the sauce was so bland.

Little did I know that when my meal was delivered, that was the last I was going to see of my server - no drink refill, no checking to see how it was, and no dinner bill!

I flagged down the busser to have my waitress bring my check, and decided I had an unusually disappointing meal here.

With so many other dining choices in the same shopping center, or very nearby, The Brick House is going to have to put a spice rack on their Christmas List and start adding flavor to their meals to get me to go back.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Barry D
New York
“Stay Away”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We used to go here when it was Arizona Pizza and it was consistently good, a nice place for a reasonably priced pizza dinner now and then. However, when we tried the new Brick House Pizza it was pretty bad. I'd say that the pizza had the quality you'd expect from theme park or stadium mass-produced pre-frozen pizzas. Nobody liked their meal and we definitely won't be back. There are too many other options out there to give it another try.

• Visited November 2012
Clifton Park, New York
“awful”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have never been more disappointing in a pizza place ever. When this place was Arizona pizza we were frequent customers. So when we saw the new place open we decided to give it a try. That was a mistake. We got a sampler platter for the appetizer and the wings either had no sauce or were swimming, nothing in between. We had to send back our mozzarella sticks twice the first time they were burnt, seriously, they were BLACK the second time they were still frozen in the middle. Our Pizza was soggy and inedible. I have not, and will not be back.

• Visited December 2012
Galway, New York
“OKAY!!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Pleasant surprise-many more items on the menu than we expected! Went there for PIZZA! Many other "Italian" selections, nice beer list and a laid back friendly atmosphere. Did this on "Groupon" but will definitely return without a "coupon!" Reasonable prices and capable staff. Had the White Pizza, a house salad, house beverages and went home feeling good-and with leftovers-a win, WIN!!

• Visited April 2013