Park Manor Hotel, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Clifton Park
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

First time ever stayed at a comfort suite. What a great surprise. My daughter and I loved it the best part was the bed I have a hard time sleeping when I go away. Not this time slept like a baby!!!! The staff were great and friendly. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank DorothyP781

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is a nicely decorated hotel. The rooms are large. The beds are comfortable. There's a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, counter, sofa and coffee table. They have a nice pool. The included breakfast had the best scrambled eggs that I've ever had at a hotel. It had French toast, pancakes, make your own waffles, sausage, bacon, corned beef hash, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, toast, English muffins, bagels, Danish pastry and hard-boiled eggs. To drink they had apple juice, orange juice, ice water, milk, coffee and tea. The only negative was the elevator was slow.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank D S
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have been staying at the Comfort Suites in Clifton Park for over 2 months (July 12 until the present) for business. Although I have been away from home; the staff has made me feel as if this has been my home away from home. Always a "good morning" and "how are you" when ever I see them. The management staff has given me an exceptional rate on my rooms, which I have 2; one for me and one for my business associate. The housekeeping staff is very personable and again exceptionally thorough at maintaining my room. There is always a hot breakfast provided in the morning and a cheerful "GOOD MORNING" when I step into the breakfast area. The maintenance staff of Geoff and Howard have become personal friends and have bent over backwards to make our stay here comfortable. At one point in time the WIFI was not working correctly and Geoff made sure it was taken care of that day.

Before booking the rooms I looked at several hotels in the area, and even though the people from the Clifton Park area are very kind, the staff and management at the Comfort Suites made ever effort to get my business. Corey, at the front desk was more than accommodating and had me look at several rooms and was able to choose the rooms I needed for the summer.

I would highly recommend the Comfort Suites at Clifton Park, NY for your next stay. The staff maintains a family atmosphere and make your stay a welcome one

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ftmiller3
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Made a last minute reservation on line and was pleasantly surprised. This hotel is easily accessible from exit 9 of the Northway and NY State routes 146 and 9. Check-in was fast and smooth. The room was clean and the bedding fresh. It did take about 25 minutes for the room to cool from almost 90F to 67F due to the AC not running when the room is unoccupied. Breakfast was typical, although the buffet could be laid out a little better and they did keep running out of juice and eggs. Nice place to stay, but thought the $214 price for the night a little steep. If you can catch a deal on price I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CDRjhb
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I traveled to Clifton Park to meet up with some friends for the Memorial Day Weekend and I must say this hotel was very nice. We were able to check in early with no problem. The room was very clean and large and the bed was very comfortable. Making it even better was the free continental breakfast. The only down side was the terrible weather. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My wife and I are currently waiting for the "continental breakfast." We we arrived there were no eggs or sausage, this is important because it is one if two hot foods served. I approached the food service staff, (one person) and I proceeded to ask if there were more coming out, she said yes. 15 minutes later she came out and said they will be out shortly and used the excuse she was by herself and there was another event going on, making it apparent we, a man, woman, and child were not a priority, or the priority of the hotel. When paying for a hotel, and choosing a hotel over several in the area, we expect regardless of what time we arrive at the continental breakfast we receive the same service as any other time. This is probably not the fault if the one food service staff who runs both the breakfast and the "event," but rather the fault of management for no staffing appropriately. We will not be staying at the comfort suites of Clifton park again.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Richardviv
AllSuitesinCP, General Manager at Park Manor Hotel, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Dear Richardviv,
Thank you for your comments.
We apologize for the issue you encountered at our breakfast buffet. Please know we have addressed the situation with the appropriate departments and have taken steps to avoid this happening again.
We appreciate your feedback and your business. We sincerely hope you do not allow this isolated incident to stop you from staying at our Comfort Suites in the future.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Wonderful Hotel. My husband and I have friends in the area. We have stayed at this property a number of times. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the hotel is clean and the rooms are a great size. The breakfast buffet could use better supervising, there was not enough food for breakfast the morning we headed for home.

Room Tip: Choose the higher floors they are very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 582clareb582
AllSuitesinCP, General Manager at Park Manor Hotel, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for your comments! We strive to provide the best in service and accommodations for all our guests.

We appreciate your business and the feedback. Your feedback allows us to improve on areas that may require attention.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future!