“Very Accommodating”

Hampton Inn Clifton Park
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Clifton Park
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

The staff was very flexible when our stay was extended due to weather. Our initial work center at another location was closed due to snow and they let us use their conference room free of charge for two days.

Of 52 people in our group, no one had a single complaint. The whole stay was great because of proximity to a lot of restaurants and stores.

There is a drop off laundry across the street and an awesome Italian restaurant, Venezia. They YMCA gave us free passes for the duration of our stay because we were all active duty military members.

All in all it was one of the most pleasant trips I've had which says a lot because I'm away from home about two weeks a month.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Enjoyed the stay at the Clifton Park, NY Hampton Inn and it met the high quality standards that I have grown accustom to at the Hilton properties. I would be willing to recommend this hotel to others in the area, hands down.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel and room were very clean and had all the necessary items, including toiletries and complementary wifi access. Was actually surprised to find a small shoe shiner wipe and makeup remover wipe in the bathroom in addition to standard shampoo/conditioner/lotion/mouth wash. Complementary breakfast nice as well. Can always obtain everything from razors to toothbrush, toothpaste, combs and more if you need it from the front desk.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Our family recently spent the night at the Hampton Inn while visiting relatives. Our seven year old wanted to write a review of the hotel.

"I really liked how clean the rooms were. When I went under the covers it felt wonderful! I loved the pool. At first it felt cold, but after a while it started to feel warmer. I loved the breakfast foods. I loved how you can make your own waffle.The room was very quiet."

"Overall this seems to be a wonderful hotel. Also the trip was very nice!"

Our family had a great time. The hotel was close to the highway and to many shops and restaurants. We would choose to stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank D C
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Recently in town to visit my college student. Found Clifton Park Hamilton because other hotel locations were fully booked. A fortuitous outcome by default. Notwithstanding distance to campus, my stay was nothing short of wonderful. Accommodations were current and clean. Service was excellent. Book a stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 24, 2014

After a long day of meetings and plane rides it was so nice to find a staff and hotel that was accommodating and clean. I arrived late and was asking about vending machines and the night clerk promptly handed me a "care" bag which I thought was very kind.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Hampton Inn is the best place to stay in Clifton Park. The service is great and guest are treated top class...The room was very clean and ready with personal touch. I would highly recommend anyone to stay at this hotel than anywhere else in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple