“A Super Stay!”

Hampton Inn Clifton Park
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Clifton Park
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for thirteen days. The staff is courteous, friendly, and helpful. Everyone tried to accommodate me in every way. The rooms were quite clean and the beds were so comfortable. Breakfast was always a nice treat. The manager who sets a wonderful tone for the entire staff, allowed me a very late departure time on my final day because of my late flight. I look forward to my next stay. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank J C
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Clifton Park

Reviewed March 21, 2013

It met all my families expectations. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and fresh everyday. Breakfast was good. The event planner Colleen was helpful from beginning to end when we were looking for a place for our out of town guests to stay. All our requests were met.

Room Tip: First time I've stayed in a hotel where the temperature was easy to regulate so the room was not...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Leslie K
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Just stayed there for one night nice hotel great location in Clifton park. Clean and nice pool area for the kids. Would recommend this hotel. Staff was fantastic and helpful. Restaurants and mall near by walking distance on a nice day.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank ublrivera
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Second time staying there. Both times we had clean comfortable rooms, good service and a friendly helpful staff. We will be staying there again and every time we travel to the area. We used the pool on our first visit, and ate the breakfast every morning. It is in a great location near restaurants and shopping. It is also good for travel. We have family in the surrounding towns and we had several ways of getting to see them. We will be back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MADELYN L
Reviewed February 19, 2013

On business, I spent one evening at this Hampton Inn. My reservation was made online and check in was seemless. They were efficient, friendly and helpful.

My executive room with a king sized bed was very clean and had a new TV with stylish furniture. The bed was exceptionally comfortable and I am a quite selective about my beds. The bathroom was clean and fresh. I would have appreciated another towel.

The Breakfast buffet was bountiful and fresh. The whole wheat oatmeal was such a treat. I do not always like oatmeal but this was freshly made, steaming hot and tasty. The breakfast buffet contained many other choices to meet everyone's preferences.

The only complaint I would have is that the hot tub was cold. I try to check out hotels on line before reserving because after my long days I truly appreciate a soak in a hot tub. This one was a big disappointment.

I would stay here again, but I will call ahead to make sure they heat up the water in the hot tub.

Room Tip: This hotel has good discounts thru the Hampton Inn website; AA, AARP, government and other specials.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank travelingmom1374
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Enjoyed having breakfast, working out in the fitness room, using the whirlpool and pool before heading out for the day. Only one issue, housekeeping didn't clean the room one day. I should have said something when I got back that evening but didn't.
Room temp was easy to adjust. Also room was clean, not stuffy.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Diana B
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The room was reasonable size and the bed was comfortable. However, the room otherwise was a little run down and a little hard to adjust the room temperature. Breakfast was also typical, and the service was friendly.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family