“Good food with a great selection” 4 of 5 bubbles

Sushi Thai @ the Park
Ranked #3 of 138 Restaurants in Clifton Park
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Japanese
Good for: Kids, Families with children
“Good food with a great selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

I am not used to a Thai place with sushi but the food is great. Good for you and tastes great. Only reason it is not five stars is that it is a little pricey but i guess you pay for quality. I go here once a week so i obviously i will be going back.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank DerekPower

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Grafton, NY
“Best Curry I've Had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

My sister and I visited for lunch on a Monday. I was surprised how bright, spotless and well decorated the restaurant was as I expected something more mundane. Service was attentive with a crew of three each taking care of some aspect of our meal. Very effective.
I tried the green curry chicken with white rice. Delightful presentation on a white square plate. There was just enough curry sauce to mix with the rice. The flavor was delicious...best curry I've had in a restaurant - best curry ever is my wife's! A small cup of chicken broth was served at the outset of the meal and it was clear, not salty and enjoyable.
My sister tried the Thai pork lo mein and she ate every bit of it...unusual for her. I didn't get to taste it so it must have been awfully good. Both entrees were proced smartly. My sister had iced green tea, slightly sweetened while I had hot green tea. The latter was freshly brewed and not from a teabag.
We started things off with the soup special, a hearty Thai lime and chili chicken with rice noodles. It was really delicious with a lot of bite, too much if you're sensitive to the spice but perfect for me. The only downside of that was it was a generous bowl but too pricey at $11. For just more than half that amount, I could have had an entire lunch of pho at my nearby favorite Vietnamese place.
Easily, this is thebest of a small handful of Thai restaurants I've been to in the Capitol Region.

• Visited April 2013
Clifton Park, New York
“Another great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Told a fairly large group here last week and everyone was delighted with their meals. We all had appetizers, soup, entree and a few desserts. The Royal Scallops and the Lime Soup were especially good, as was the Crab Rangoon appetizer. I tried the Thai Tea (don't usually like tea) and will probably get it now every time I go. We stayed about 2.5 hours, they were busy, and there was absolutely no pressure to hurry up. Highly recommend.

• Visited December 2012
Lake George, New York
“Food is good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

The food here is good and fresh. The service is cold though as the restaurant itself seems to be all the time. I have been here quite a few times and the food quality is consistent but the service always fails to impress. Also annoyed they charge for refills on soda.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank ADKtraveller
clifton park , New York
“NYC Quality in Clifton Park”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant numerous times since it opened several years ago. The food is always fresh. My sons like the Sushi, and my husband and I have the Thai. I like the green chicken curry, served in it's own ceramic casserole dish over a candle to keep it warm. There were plenty of chicken chunks with small potato and string beans. Their spring rolls are delicious with big pieces of fresh shrimp. The chicken with vegetable soup is chock full of fresh herbs and veggies. I have also been in large business groups and ladies luncheon groups and they have handled all efficiently and with excellent service. The restaurant has bright modern ambiance. I highly recommend this place!

• Visited August 2012