“Great Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Estepona
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

My family and I like eating here on Sundays after church. The food is good and service is above par. Would recommend to anyone.

There are newer reviews for La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I eat here all the time and have known the owner for a long time. The food is excellent and our favorite waiter there is Cruz, He makes the best Texas margarita for my husband everytime we're there. Try their fajitas or the monster Rio Grande Burrito.

Great family place

Enjoy

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

My family of 5 ate here for the first time today. The food was pretty good overall, although not the best Mexican in the area. The chips and salsa were not bad--chips were so so, but I really liked the salsa, which had a nice kick.

My kids enjoyed the rice and re-fried beans, but none of them cared for the beef filling inside the tacos and enchiladas. They thought the texture of the beef was so finely ground that it seemed mushy.

I ordered a spicy shrimp dish (can't recall exact name). The shrimp was cooked well, but the sauce tasted too sweet, almost like a spicy ketchup, and it didn't go well with the shrimp. I did like the refried beans, rice, and avacado on the side though.

My husband had carne asada tacos that were very tasty--the best dish of all of ours.

I might come back if I happen to be in the area, but Salsa Latina in Albany is much better.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Bad all around from service to food quality. Two and a half hour wait for a plate of unidentifiable food covered in white slop. I couldn't find the enchiladas in the dish!

2  Thank Janet T
Reviewed March 14, 2014

The food here is good, but not great. It pales in comparison to other places in the capital district, including Leon's in Saratoga, but it holds its own against many others. This place definitely beats all the places I have tried in Albany (though that it admittedly few). The ranchero sauce is recommended as well as the fajitas. Margaritas are poured heavy.