“Great Find”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Estepona
Reviewed December 9, 2013

It was nice to go to a restaurant where everything was right on. The food,,the drinks, the cleanliness, and great service by Jose. Will come back soon,

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Moved here from AZ a year ago, and we were wanting a good Mexican meal. Found La Fiesta on Trip Advisor, and all of the ratings were good. Today was the second time that we've had lunch at this restaurant. Friendly staff, comfy booths and really good Mexican food. Salsa comes to the table in a carafe, along with warm tortilla chips. Yummy! We've had four different lunch entrees and all were delicious. Today, I had a Martguerita, which was really good. Great spot for either lunch or dinner, and so close to all of the shopping in Clifton Park. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Doing some shopping in Clifton Park on Friday and wanted Mexican for dinner. If we hadn't researched it prior, we may not have found La Fiesta because it's in one of the million strip malls in CP. I have nothing negative to say about this place! Bf, daughter and I were all beyond pleased with our choices, not to mention the cozy but festive atmosphere. What can I tell ya?? Margaritas, salsa and chips and entrees all delicious, and good service to boot! The menu is extensive and it's not easy to choose....I opted for the "Jumbo" steak chimichanga but I really don't think you can go wrong. Looking forward to my next visit to La Fiesta!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed dinner at La Fiesta. Moderate prices, tasty and well prepared Mexican food, and very pleasant service. Comfortable and attractive surroundings. My third visit and we'll go back.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

It has long been a complaint of mine that the Capital District doesn't have really good Mexican food, and I have tried them all. The best up 'til now is adequate. I stopped in here to grab something for lunch with no expectations. While we waited for lunch, we talked about another trip out West to get the good stuff. I was wowed by the food here. It is very fresh. It is flavorful without being overloaded with spices. I would like to see the service sharpened up a bit. On weekdays at lunchtime, a lot of people need to keep moving.

The music is pleasant and not blasting.