“Great”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Estepona
“Great”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

We went to La Fiesta and found it to be their Tuesday night special deal with a select menu for two entrees and an appetizer for $20 from a select menu. The quesadilla ap we had was hands down the best I have ever had and I am a huge Mexican food fan. We will definitely be back.

North Fort Myers, Florida
“A Mexican that is Consistentency”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I am not a big Mexican food fan, but I have to say that this restaurant is top shelf! I have been there four or five times and have enjoyed my meals each time I went, I just never wrote a review. Last night we took some friends with us and had a wonderful evening and a delicious dinner that was had by all. First let me say that when you walk in you immediately, you know that you are into a Mexican restaurant. It is beautifully decorated and the quaint Mexican music in the background was just great. Last nights special was Margaritas, so we got a pitcher, buy one and get one free, and they were wonderful and the glasses that it was served in were very nice also. Waiters and waitress were very helpful and right there for our ever need.We each ordered something different and everyone raved about their dinner. The portions were big and there was doggie bags all around. My La Festia Steak Special was delish and cooked perfectly. Some one in our group had the shrimp dish and it was loaded with shrimp.
I think this is the best Mexican restaurant I have ever eaten at. Last weekend I went to a Mexican restaurant in Belmar NJ that was frequented on Diners Drive ins and Dives, and it couldn't hold a candle to La Fiestia. The ambiance is wonderful and there is the option of eating outside. I am sure you wont be disappointed.

2 Thank Irishlad1234
Buffalo, NY
“OLE'!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Visited La Fiesta for the first time this week and wish I would have found it sooner!

I've been coming to the Clifton Park area for work for almost 10 years now and finally found a place within walking distance of the hotel that I really liked!

Warm chips and salsa were brought to the table as I was being seated, and my beverage was delivered promptly. This gave me time to open up the large menu for a better look. I settled on the beef fajitas and they were delicious! Served hot and sizzling, the beef was some of best tasting fajita meat I have ever had. Gently mixed into a bed of sizzling onions and peppers and accompanied by fried beans, rice, sour cream, quacamole, and hot tortillas.

I enjoyed every bite and my server was attentive, prompt, and friendly.
I will be sure to visit again when staying at the Hampton Inn for work!

• Visited September 2013
“Food and service are very inconsistent.”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I were frequent customers at the previous location when it was Pancho's. We have visited the current location 6 or 7 times as well as getting takeout. When they are good, they are very very good. After tonight's dinner, we probably won't be visiting them again. We ordered ceviche as an appetizer (we've had it before and it was delicious) and the waitress delivered it without chips or plates. Luckily we had a few chips left from our chips and salsa. The ceviche was short on fish and very long on lime juice to the point of being inedible. The chicken tortilla soup came next but it contained no chicken! When we told the waitress she said it was chicken flavored soup. We have had this many times (including takeout) and this was nowhere near what we have had on the past. The margaita's that we both ordered were very good but when I ordered a second, it was terrible and I returned it.i hope that La Fiesta is able to be more consistent on the side of very very good as we have had some great meals there. However, it will be awhile before we visit again.

San Diego, California
“Always good”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We've been here on many occasions, they definitely give more food than their other location in Colonie, but that location does have better service. We've had one bad experience at this location where we waited over an hour to get our food and our waitress disappeared and never came to tell us why it was taking so long, in fact it was like they all disappeared so we couldn't ask what was going on. On top of that it wasn't very busy in there so we didn't understand.
But that was really the only bad experience we've had. I will say do NOT order the hard tacos though, from either location. They are really greasy and just all around not good. Everything else, especially Tamales ( Personal favorite) is always delicious spot on Mexican food!

Visited September 2013