“Always good”

La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 138 Restaurants in Clifton Park
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Estepona
San Diego, California
“Always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

We've been here on many occasions, they definitely give more food than their other location in Colonie, but that location does have better service. We've had one bad experience at this location where we waited over an hour to get our food and our waitress disappeared and never came to tell us why it was taking so long, in fact it was like they all disappeared so we couldn't ask what was going on. On top of that it wasn't very busy in there so we didn't understand.
But that was really the only bad experience we've had. I will say do NOT order the hard tacos though, from either location. They are really greasy and just all around not good. Everything else, especially Tamales ( Personal favorite) is always delicious spot on Mexican food!

Visited September 2013

New York City
“Good Food, Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

We ate at La Fiesta after a family outing and I was very pleased with the food and even more so with the service. How authentic it is, I don't know...I am not an expert, but it was fancier than a taco bell. Much more so in fact.

• Visited September 2013
Albany, New York
“Fun Place for Mexican/Tex-Mex”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I came here on a Monday and was treated to $1.00 tacos! Quite an amazing deal, and paired with nachos made for a very filling (and tasty) meal!

The service was quick & we were frequently asked if we needed anything (water, drinks, dessert, etc...)

While I didn't spend long here, my first impression was good, and I'd come back again if in the area,

• Visited August 2013
Albany, New York
“Great Restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

My wife and I eat here often for lunch and have sampled most of the menu. The food is good, service has always been very good, and we have never had to wait a long period of time to be served! I highly recommend!

• Visited June 2013
Schenectady, New York
“Best Mexican Food in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Moved here from California and was very disappointed in the so-called Mexican restaurants, until we ate here! Authentic food, great service, awesome experience! Wish they had menudo on the menu, but apparently there isn't a great demand for it in Albany. But the food is great and so are the prices!

• Visited July 2013