“Fun Place for Mexican/Tex-Mex”

La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 141 Restaurants in Clifton Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Estepona
Albany, New York
“Fun Place for Mexican/Tex-Mex”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I came here on a Monday and was treated to $1.00 tacos! Quite an amazing deal, and paired with nachos made for a very filling (and tasty) meal!

The service was quick & we were frequently asked if we needed anything (water, drinks, dessert, etc...)

While I didn't spend long here, my first impression was good, and I'd come back again if in the area,

• Visited August 2013

“Great Restaurant!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My wife and I eat here often for lunch and have sampled most of the menu. The food is good, service has always been very good, and we have never had to wait a long period of time to be served! I highly recommend!

• Visited June 2013
Schenectady, New York
“Best Mexican Food in Town!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Moved here from California and was very disappointed in the so-called Mexican restaurants, until we ate here! Authentic food, great service, awesome experience! Wish they had menudo on the menu, but apparently there isn't a great demand for it in Albany. But the food is great and so are the prices!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Mexican I ever had!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We thought we'd try somewhere with outdoor seating and chose to try here. The patio was very nice, but that was it.

There weren't any fresh ingredients used in any of the dishes. It was all processed / packaged food. The whole family was fairly disgusted and only ate very small portions.

Taco Bell would be gourmet compared to this. I'd have to say it was the worst restaurant I've ever been to.

1 Thank Island-DiBi
Cohoes, New York
“Good Food, Slow Service”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The food was good and fresh, some of the best guacamole I've ever had in a restaurant. I'm giving 3 stars because of slow service. We were there this past Monday night before the dinner rush and it still took us 50 minutes to get our meal. We had long finished with our meal before anyone came by to see if we wanted dessert or our bill. By the time all was said and done it took us over two hours to get out of there. Not sure if it was just a fluke or if this is common. Probably will give it one more try before calling it quits for this place.