“Good as usual”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Estepona
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We found LaFiesta one of the best Mexican restaurants in the tri-cities area. Ate there Sat. nite, requesting a table with Carlos. He is our favorite waiter, always pleasant. Food was very good, although I must try other items on menu once in a while. Restaurant is decorated very nicely in Mexican theme. Always enjoy eating there, will return in near future.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I've been eating Mexican food for years and learned where to go and not go. Lafiesta is where you go. Service was excellent, food was very good. Loved the atmosphere. Truly a family type restaurant. The price was surprising lower then i thought. Great place to hide for a couple hours with the wife without the kids.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We had a large family group for our son's 21st birhtday dinner. After munching on chips and salsa, everyone enjoyed some authentic Mexiacn cooking. Staff was very acccomodating for our needs as music drifted out of the kitchen. We all ordered off the menu, and in no time at all dinner was served. My Chimichangas were full of flavorful chicken, while several others had salads with fajitas. Fresh shredded lettuce guacamole on the side added a nice touch of crispness and green to the meal. No one left hungry, and the cost was extremely reasonable. We'll be back.

1  Thank ColonieSnowman
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very slow on this Monday night in Feb so the service was speedy, probably because the waitstaff was bored. The chips and salsa were good. The salsa was served in a carafe and too mild for me. I had the Andrea's (3 chicken enchiladas). Many of the entrees come with rice but no beans, which is a little weird, so I ordered a side of refried beans. So those along with a beer came to $21 and I was stuffed!

1  Thank ILOVERMONT4
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

There are not that many good true Mexican food in my area, this was my first time here. The food was very good, everything came pretty quickly. The restaurant it's self was nicely decorate throughout it even the restrooms. The restaurant is totally accessible for a wheelchair again something I appreciate. We will definitely be visiting here again.

1  Thank Mary B