“Better than Average!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The outdoor seating was nice. Food good and menu varied enough to be interesting to most. Single singer did well with classic rock tunes. Ample parking and a decent atmosphere make this a place you may want to visit.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I was out visiting friends for the weekend in Clifton Park and we decided we wanted to eat someplace nice out doors. She heard about Peddlers and took us there. It was nice and reasonable, especially compared to the prices in new york city. I would of given them a 4 but we got seated and then the waitress forgot about us for 15 minutes. It wasn't until we started to get up, did they notice. The waitress deeply apologized and was attentive after that. I enjoyed the food, and the atmosphere.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We sat down and our server came over we asked if there were any drink specials she said hang on and disappeared. She came back with little menu with mixed drinks. We said we were actually asking if there were any beer specials and can I have a water? She said I don't know and disappeared again. She brought my boyfriend his water and I asked if I could get one too. She came back and said domestic beers three dollars, but no water. We then ordered our food. I ordered steak philly and my boyfriend got filet sliders. We asked her again for another water. She finally brought that and a few minutes later our food came. I was brought a chicken philly. I told her that was not what I ordered and she said sooo sorry I will correct that. She came back and said sorry the cooks mis read the ticket. Meanwhile, my boyfriend is trying to eat his sliders. They were so tough and so chewy that you could not get through them. Finally, my steak came up, roll was super soggy and it was stale. Just picked steak off the roll and ate it. My boyfriend didn't eat his sliders and when she came back we said we were done and she said can I get you the check we said yes. I said those sliders were disgusting. They were chewy, tough and definitely not a filet mignon. She said I'm sorry I will let the cooks know. Do you want me to take that off your check? That is a question you never want to ask a guest. That put us in such an awkward position. During the meal my boyfriend ordered a harpoon and she came back five minutes later and was like sorry we don't have that anymore. He said ok a Newcastle. She seemed clueless and he said bottle or draft I don't care. The harpoon draft was on our check when she brought it over. From start to finish our meal was awful. No manager ever came by, no manager was ever seen in the dining room. Server was nice, but she definitely needs to learn her specials and drinks. We will most likely never return. Drinks were cheap and good, but food was absolutely disgusting!

1  Thank Tmarquis419
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Build it and they will come...and that's what they did - they built a deck with a bar... and they have no local competition. They offer average, over priced Sisco food, over priced drinks (though, to their credit, always done right - I am a fussy drinker) and outdoor seating.

Overall, a good place for a great drink outside, but not worth the prices.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

The food was very good along with the service. Large selection and good wine list. Food fresh and came out of the kitchen hot. Staff very friendly. Just a cheerful place to have a good time