“Mothers day fiasco...”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Arrived at 12:15....got some of our food after an hour and 40 min....beer was warm...sangria was cranberry juice....the rest of the food came 20 min later....during the week this place is good but forget a weekend lunch!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We were sat at a table right next to the service area for waitresses and the male manager was leaning over into our table texting as soon as we sat down. He repeatedly kept doing so til I made a comment about. Than the rest of the time he stared us down continued texting and eating basically in our table. It was a disgusting display of management. Our food and waitress was very good but that unprofessional manager needs to be fired or retrained.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

While visiting friends in Clifton Park, we had lunch here. Very nice atmosphere; GREAT food; and some of the most beautiful waitresses anywhere! I'll be back.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Everyone in my party enjoyed their meal very much. Sandwich choices are plenty, creative and deee-licious! Service was great...........every employee, from the hostess to our waitress was smiling courtesy and superb service.
We've been here before but it was last year, so to return and enjoy it once again was amazing.
I would suggest the lunch daytime hour.
And I can't wait for the warm beautiful weather to enjoy the patio.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I was at Peddlers last evening for dinner with my family. The service was slow (maybe because the waitress was new) and she did not get the order correct. The food was prepared correctly but was flavorless. The worst part of it was that as Tara M said, the cursing and bad language from the bar was ridiculous and was offensive to my children. Definitely NOT a family place anymore and will not be returning.