“LOVE the quality of food here”
Review of Zaika Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zaika Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have yet to have the pleasure of eating inside so I can't speak to service (though my husband has and loved the service). The interior is beautiful - absolutely stunning. I am excited for summer as they are on this beautiful little corner of land with a patio overlooking a pond.

We have a toddler so usually do takeout but this is by far the best Indian in the area (and there are about 6 within a 15 minute drive.

Prices are reasonable and the quality is outstanding. Very friendly too.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is my favorite Indian restaurant in the area. The food is great and Sonny and the staff are always cheerful and ready to assist. I wish I could give more recommendations on the food but we always seem to order the same thing-chicken tikka masala and vegetable pilau. We like them so much we get them every time. They have a nice outdoor setting for the warmer months. It is also nice to support the local business owners instead of the numerous chain places in this area.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We've been following Zaika since its inception and we love it! It has consistently good food and Sonny does a great job of making you feel welcome. The waitstaff is knowledgeable and attentive and the decor is elegant. I especially love the warm months when you can be seted outdoors and enjoy the pretty pond while you dine...snd maybe even hear free music. The out door gazebo bar is so pretty. Suggestion: don't hesitate to bring in authentic indisn musicians, I think that would add to the atmosphere in a wonderful way. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

One thing this restaurant has going for it is that the portions are HUGE. Yes the prices are fairly high for indian food, but the value is good. The food is good - not fantastic, but certainly good enough. There is a decent selection of indian beer and the menu is extensive.

The atmosphere here is adequate - the main dining room is pretty, but the side dining room is kind of ugly and bare. The music is terrible, and in the side dining room you can also hear the noise of the TVs from the bar area. In the summer there's a nice deck and view. It's not our first choice in indian food, but it has beer and you don't have to fight the Saratoga crowds for a parking space, unlike our favorite spot.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We visited on a Saturday night and the restaurant was not crowded. I had never tried Indian food so I had no idea what to expect. We were seated right away. The waiter was friendly and attentive. Everything we ate was really very good.
I guess the prices are a bit high, but we only ordered entrees and we were stuffed by the end, and didn't quite finish everything. So the total bill was really no higher than another place where we might have ordered appetizer and dessert in addition to entrees. We each had a glass of wine and the portions were quite generous at a price comparable to other restaurants.
The dining room is nice with a high vaulted ceiling; table linens and chairs are nice; very comfortable setting to eat; we could have a conversation.
Although we didn't know what to expect when we entered, we really enjoyed Zaika.