“Great service!”
Review of Parma Italia - CLOSED

Parma Italia
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Ok met up with high school friend from 30 years ago. Told waiter not to rush us.
Excellent.
Very goodfrutta di mare.

Buddy and I always argue over check so it was near her birthday so I told waiter that and to give me the bill .

She got seranaided by waiters w free (kick butt) tirimsu !!!

$90 for 2 ppl. 2 beers per person. App. Dinners and 2 cordials. Not too bad....friend had 3 sides for her dinner. They were great! She's vegetarian.
She had polenta-green beans w potatoes -and something else. All was GREAT!

My only complaint is that I like Molson/Labatts not the micro brew ipa stuff that's out there. That's just me. Had a couple Peroni's... They were very acceptable .

Ill b back!!!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stopped in for a couple of cheese slices and a drink. Ordered at the counter and was served by a guy who seemed to know what was going on. The slices were from what appeared to be a fresh out of the oven pizza on the counter yet he still put the slices in the oven. He never asked if it was for dine in or carry out. I grabbed one of their specialty sodas (Boyle) I believe. Based on other pizza places I was expecting $5-$6 at most. The price was over $7 and I even asked the guy, for 2 slices and a soda?? He said yes. I then asked if they had slice specials, they do... 1 slice of cheese and a bottle of water for $3.25 - definitely not in line with pretty much every other pizza restaurant offering slice specials. Granted the pizza tastes great and I would definitely recommend them for taste, but their price for specials and their demeanor could use some work.

2  Thank disneyguy333
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This place simply has great food. The eggplant parm and chicken parm are great. The pizza is wonderful too. Our waitress seemed bit overwhelmed, but when things calmed down a bit she was very sweet. The owner came over and asked how things were and I thought that was really nice for a little take out place with about 10 tables. I don't know why someone else said it was expensive -- I found the prices very reasonable.

1  Thank Amy R
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Parma Italia catered lunch for our training class for the week and the food and service was excellent. Each day they provided two or more different hot dishes and finished the week with assorted pizzas. They delivered the food on time and hot. Ted made sure that I had plenty of food to feed everyone. Every attendee commented on how delicious the food was!!!

1  Thank tabbey
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have gotten take out here twice only because it is close to my house. I am always shocked how expensive the meal is. we have eaten in the restaurant and ordered pizza only once. My last purchase was $40 for 3 chicken parm dinners. We got a piece of chicken parm and the pasta. This is 3 take out dinners, no bread or salad.
The sauce is different. I can't place my finger on it but they use an ingredient that is not common. Maybe it is just wine. But... I do think they are over priced even for their pizza.

1  Thank TylerKelseyRNumber1