Coyote Flaco
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2012

So this all would have been 5 stars but cmon we have to be real. From the outside not that impressive but so cute and warm inside. This place is right near my house so I go often and always sit at the bar. Margaritas are great. Shots of tequila reasonable. Its a little getaway in a very boring town. Compared to neighboring Mex food.....way more value!

Reviewed March 6, 2012

I have been to the radio in hudson (which is out of tune) they should try this place to see what real mex food taste like and how
much it should cost really didn't want to give this one away

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Friendly, informal and fun with very reasonably priced authentic Mexican cuisine and awesome tequilas and margueritas. Best chil relenos I have ever eaten anywhere in the country! Great fajitas at a great price.

1  Thank Judith S
Reviewed October 27, 2011

top flight mexican food, fantastic margaritas made from scratch, excellent service, fair prices, and a warm welcome for hungry/thirsty patrons. am almost reluctant to write a review, it is that good. we are weekend regulars and have basically abandoned Mexican Radio in Hudson in favor of Coyote Flaco.

1  Thank MahlerLIves
Reviewed August 30, 2009

I do not take that comment lightly. I adore Mexican food , so actively seek out restaurants serving this style. Who would think that in the hills of Columbia county in New York I'd find the best one!! The restaurant itself is done in a cantina stlye---several tables, a bar at one end and several Mexican artifacts. When I visited, they were waiting for their liquor license, so although there was a nice bar, it wasn't being utilized as such. I visited on a Saturday evening, and there was live entertainment--a gentleman who sang and played. It was very nice. Of course, the main attraction was the food!! Chips and salsa were served to begin with. The salsa was chunky and very delicious. Other sauces were available to add heat to the base. I started with a chile rellano, and this one was not fried. Rather, the chili itself was broiled and then stuffed. The presentation was lovely, as was the flavor. For my main course, I opted for the shrimp and salmon fajitas. It was served in an iron piece which kept the fish hot (thanks to sterno), but had extensions for the cold accompaniments. It was delicious!! For dessert I had what was pegged as a Mexican Kahlua cake, which was very similar to a tiramisu. It literally melted in my mouth!! The person who visited the restaurant was equally as impressed as I was. Her dessert flan, according to her, was superior. If you are ever in this area, and you are looking for an outstanding meal, this will be it!

2  Thank marigail