Asa Ransom House
$129
Econo Lodge(Williamsville)
$89
$95
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbed and breakfastcheese crackersselect registrywestern new yorkbreakfast was deliciousbuffalo areaprivate bathcountry gardenan overnight stayclarence parkstayed nightsfirst floorhome away from homeexcellent stayproperties
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Enjoyed our 2 night stay here but you definitely need a car to stay here. The room was nicely decorated and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was very nice and we had to leave early and a boxed breakfast was left out for us. The location was very handy to the airport.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We have stayed at this in several times over a 25 years and always look forward to returning. Rooms are beautiful and they also have an outstanding restaurant. Breakfast is always a delight. Inn is located not far from Buffalo airport in a small town with several antique shops.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our stay very much. Our suite was nicely appointed and very comfortable. The dinner and breakfast were delicious - and the service was excellent. No complaints. Plan to return on upcoming anniversary.

Room Tip: We had Suite 10 - the Country Garden Suite. Large, comfortable with French doors that opened to an herb garden.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
built1853, Owner at Asa Ransom House, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Our entire staff thanks you for visiting! We enjoy providing a relaxed stay, with comfortable accommodations with breakfast and dinner to suite everyones taste.
We look forward to your futue visit!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

If you visit expecting luxury and roantic you will be disappointed. Yhe website listing all their awards gives an exaggerated sense of this nice, quaint retreat. The roomwe had with a king sized bed was small, with an old bathroom lacking charm. The furnishings were stuffed in in order to allow for a firesplace. It did have a very nice deck overlooking a lovely garden. But this is not a luxury b&b. Breakfast offered many hot entree options but the food was on the bland and under-seasoned side. There were many nice touches at the Inn including a welcome selection of fruits with cheese and a nicely baked going away gift. And the value was very good.

Room Tip: Get Room with deck in back
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was in Buffalo for business and I stay at B&B's whenever possible and this one is one of he best. I got in late and Abigail met me at the home at 11 PM to show me around. She offered me wine or a beer and something to eat. When I got to my room there was a nice layout of fruit, cheese, crackers and water.

The room is beautiful. I stayed in room 7 and it was just as big or bigger than a hotel room. Beautifully laid out, windows to open with screens and a door on the other end of my bedroom that led to a gorgeous, long deck overlooking the garden and pond. I am sitting out here now sipping coffee and eating a donut from the local bakery. Great restaurants nearby and NO chains...mostly locally owned coffee shops and dining places. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay...only thing missing is the opportunity to share this with my wife!

Room Tip: Take a room on the main level, without having to go upstairs. You will have access to the deck!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business