“Good authentic Italian food”

Orazio's Pasta Steaks & Seafood
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Clarence
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Western New York's Most Award Winning Restaurant....... Serving Buffalo's Best Italian, Sicilian, and American Cuisine for 25 Years!! We also Specialize in Banquets, Take outs, & Catering for All Occasions...
Western NY
“Good authentic Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Family-owned and operated restaurant that takes good care of their customer. The food is delicious and the portions are outrageous- always some for the next day! We love the fresh food and great service. You leave feeling full and happy you went- the place has a great family feel to it!

Visited January 2013

Buffalo, New York, United States
“very humble and gracious hosts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

IT was my birthday looking for a place to eat looked up there reviews they were at 80% positve so made resv.the experience there was great; very warm and humbling host throughout,very profeessional and mannered waiters and waiteress"s.My fiance'and i had a 6 course meal and it was excellent from beginning to end.Excellent food ,highly reccomend this place,we will be back again ,too us they deserve 100%,thanks for a great birthday dinner .Tom & Brenda

• Visited January 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Orazio's has added Pizza to Menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

We visited this restaurant, a favorite of our's, on a recent Saturday night in November, 2012. We were pleased to find that Orazio's had added a new pizza oven manufactured in Naples, Italy. They made space for it and added a bar with stools so you can sip wine and watch your pizza made. We have spent a total of 5 weeks in Italy and Sicily in the past two years, and sampled the best pizzas in the world. Don't miss Orazio's authentic pizzas from their new oven. My wife ordered the Margherita; the sauce was thick, rich, and sweet. Large basil leaves covered fresh mozz. I had the Funghi; mushrooms covered carmelized onions, and drizzled with truffle oil. The crust of both pizzas was light and crisp. This is not woodfired, so if you like the smoky taste and charred crust of woodfire, you won't find that. These pizzas are, however, light and flavorful. Among the best we've had anywhere. Special thanks to chef Glenn, who explained the oven's operation and his assembly of the pizzas. The winelist is still excellent, without intimidating length and price. Try this established Italian restaurant's new pizzas!

• Visited November 2012
Juneau, AK
“Large party adeptly handled”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

In November 2012, our family held a dinner here following a large celebration the previous evening. Orazio's was recommended by my Buffalo-resident cousin who was in charge of logistics. He chose wisely!

Our rambunctious party of 15 was seated in a corner of this popular local bistro. Our server, Darryl, was aided by a young assistant and between the two of them, our group was well taken care of. Darryl's clear and clarion voice was a welcome feature to gain understanding of the various specials available the evening of our visit.

Everyone was pleased with their entrees, which as others have noted, are notably ample. I chose the linguini with clam sauce and wife ordered chicken marsala. Both were very good. Another guest ordered the baked lasagna and it resembled a miniature fort on a plate. My only mistake of the evening was not having a taste of it, because there was plenty left over.

Before tip the bill amounted to $531. As everyone had drinks and about half had dessert, I consider the per capita charge of $35 to be an exceptional value.

We would come here again.

• Visited November 2012
Cheektowaga, New York
“By far, the best of the best Italian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Last evening was my third visit to this restaurant, trying the Eggplant Parmesan for something different!! This is by far, the best eggplant parm I have ever had, and I've had this in many other places. The size of the plate was gigantic, and so filled, I took half home with me, not even attempting my side of HOME-MADE Linguine!
You will never go home hungry here, many of the other diners felt the same way, as seen by the take-home bags. The sauce is outstanding! The professionalism here overcomes the prices on their menu! We were carefully taken care of, and no one bothered our table 10 times.....a huge NO for me!! I will definately recommend Orazio's for anyone, and any occasion!! In my opinion, for what a diner is paying for a meal these days, to have enough to be satisfied, and enough for the next day is terrific!!

• Visited October 2012