“YEAH BABY!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Best piazza hands down. Awesome atmosphere!
Only lanova can come close, but Mazias sauce is superior.
People in NY and NJ would cry if they had piazza this good.
Price is good and beer is cold.
Good for once a week... every week of the year.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

20 minutes wait without ANYONE coming by is wrong. Stop and say it will be awhile , they showed they didn't care, why should I? A terrible experience. I ate there before and the food is okay, but the most indifferent service I have ever encountered. For a place to succeed with sub par service the food has to be extraordinary. Especially since a party of 4 left right before us. That drew no reaction from the staff.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stopped at the little ice cream/hot dog stand Mazia's has next to their pizzeria. It was very busy and I was impressed with how fast they got to us as we waited in line to get our ice cream. The outside tables were clean, but the ground under them needed to be swept up. Reasonable prices for cones compared to some of the other local shops.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Recently went for lunch after a review in the Buffalo News. A small pizza is definitely enough for 2, we shared a sausage and pep pizza that had a sweet sauce with some spice in it. Service was good and friendly. I had 2 things of notice during my visit: one I have with a lot of places - clean your windowsills! I hate seeing crumbs and dust. The second thing that happened is that the server - carrying a pitcher of water in one hand and boxes in the other - sneezed and still delivered the water to the table! I almost gagged. Based on that I won't return.

1  Thank renee0327
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stumbled in on a whim, and glad we did. The restaurant is very unassuming. A casual dining environment with a family atmosphere. The servers are very nice, attentive and interact with the clientele whom they obviously know from repeat business. Food arrived relatively quickly. I had my heart set on ribs-so took a flyer. The full rack was big, succulent, with a sweet, tangy sauce. Good smoke ring, meat fell off bone, but not overcooked. Took half home and full. Cole slaw home made, crunchy, goodl. Fries were shoestring, slightly undercooked. Wife had spaghetti with red sauce and meatballs. Delicious. Sauce sweet/tangy, meatballs generous, firm, but good texture and flavor. Portions large, so value good. Pizzas looked amazing, and will try next visit. Good selection of wine and beer on tap.

Cannot wait to go back...
PS: don't tell too many people it is so good, or might have a hard time getting a table!