“Very Nice "Family" Motel. Super Owners,Clean, Just Plain Ole Nice!”
Review of The Clarence Inn

The Clarence Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Clarence
florida
“Very Nice "Family" Motel. Super Owners,Clean, Just Plain Ole Nice!”
Reviewed September 28, 2007

My husband and I have stayed at the JUDY ANN twice. The first time for a month October 2006, and yes, we where in the Friday 13th blizzard!. Second time for a wedding in May 2007. We will be staying there October 2007 ( in a few weeks ).

I cannot say enough about the safety, security, clean rooms, and just plan nice people in the young owners Diane and Eli.
The owners are two of the most accomodating people on this planet! durring the blizzard the owner had a generator and we where not inconvienced at all!.
The rooms are small yet have what you need. Small fridge, gas range, sink, table, chairs, tv. When we get tired of eating out it's just plan nice to be able to cook a egg, toast, make a sandwich, etc. Staying here sure beats staying with family when we visit in Buffalo!
My husband and I really love this quaint place and the owners and their family. Honest, hardworking and very sincere people.
A great little country place- LOVE IT!

• Liked — The Rual Beautiful Fall Setting Deer Grazing Outside the Window
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
4 Thank golow00

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Buffalo, NY
Reviewed June 24, 2007

I stayed at this motel for 2 months while waiting to close on my house. The owners were very accommodating. The young couple who owns this wonderful little Mom & Pop style motel works very hard. Whenever I needed anything they were very prompt in meeting my needs. I had a lot of valuables there including a very expensive brand new computer and everything remained safe even though I was at work all day. My kitchenette style room was adorable with brand new white stove and stylish new green formica countertop and white cupboards and drawers complete with dishes, juice and water glasses, coffee mugs, pans of all sizes, silverwear, nice new kitchen towels and wash rags, stainless steel sink with good water pressure, a small round table and chairs, and a half size refrigerator in good shape and clean inside. I am happy to say my matress on the queen size bed seemed almost new. The bathroom had a shower with lots of water pressure. The sink was just outside the shower room and there was a pretty big open style clothing closet right next to that. Across from that were full length mirrors. I always felt very safe at this motel. The other customers were friendly as were the owners. The couple that owns the motel was terrific at handling everything when the OCTOBER SURPRISE STORM happened in Buffalo NY (10/06). The owner had a generator so we had water and I was still able to cook with the gas stove. I felt very lucky because most people in Western New York were without power for two weeks. Antique shops abound up and down Main Street. Also, don't miss ANTIQUE WORLD north of the motel on Main Street held outdoors in the Spring, Summer, and Fall every Sunday. Riding further North on Main Street you pass many 1960's era motels, still open and refurbished to look as cute as can be. Almost like a ride down route 66!! Fabulous restaurants in the area as well as Eastern Hills Mall! But back to the motel...I think you will like staying here. The best part about it was they charged me a reasonable monthly flat rate monthly fee for those two months I was waiting to close on my house. It was just perfect to meet my needs!

Stayed June 2007
6 Thank Krista10
Peterborough, NH
Reviewed August 6, 2006

Judy Ann Motel
Reviewers: Dean & Nancy Macy, NH
Basic one level, 17 units, all types including housekeeping weekly/monthly rates Owners live on premises. Excellent restaurants & snack shops nearby. We stayed in #2 a double $49.95. Checkout 11am.

ROOM: 14x14 Color coordinated, window drapes, pictures on walls, door chain, window sealed, double bed medium firm, desk with chair, w/mirror, ashtray,

PROS: Air conditioning/heater thermostat, overhead light, porch light, luggage table, air freshener, many power outlets, clothing rack w/hangers, smoke alarm, .bedside table, Bible, chair, lamp, TV w/remote.
BATHROOM: tub, shower, heat lamp, air duct timer, cup, soap, acceptable tasting water, abundant hot water.

CONS: Window filmed over, no phone, no phonebook, no PC net but has telephone plug, bath facial tissue holder empty, bath inside door hook torn off, sink aerator missing.

• Liked — Comfortable bed, quiet, cleanliness.
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Tips/Secrets — Bring a cell phone.
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
11 Thank DrDean
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarence
Salvatore's Grand Hotel
Salvatore's Grand Hotel
#1 of 12 in Williamsville
Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport
Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Best Western Crown Inn & Suites
Best Western The Inn at Buffalo Airport
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites

Been to The Clarence Inn? Share your experiences!