“Quiet”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Clarence
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel so we could go to The Great Pumpkin Farm the next day (if you ask, the person at the desk'll probably say its 2 or 3 miles down the road-it is!).

The rooms are decent sized, though the bed(s) take up a large portion (understandably). In my case, all the appliances worked (AC, TV, fridge, but I never microwaved anything or made coffee so I don't know about those two).

Didn't have breakfast there, so can't really say anything about their breakfast service/area.

My only complaint is that the bathroom, and the area around the tub/shower especially, were rough. In my room, the tiles were cracked and some of the grout was just gone. Also, there's no fan, so if you eat something that doesn't agree with you,...But there is a window that opens, at least.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
DennisP1211, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We are currently updating our rooms and soon we will will take care of the bathroom tile and grout problem.
Thank you and hope to see you again..

There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn & Suites

Reviewed September 2, 2013

dirty,cob web rooms. showers are old, dirty .towels are hard stiff.rooms smell so bad, had to sleep with windows open in the humidity.they say breakfast but it doesn't exsist they have the set up to fool you.go elsewhere!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 4italy
DennisP1211, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and I am sorry that your stay was not very comfortable with us. If you had mentioned about the problems you had with your room, we would have gladly changed your room. Anyway now that we know the problem, we will definitely take care of it right away. I will have my housekeeping staff check all rooms for cob webs or any other issues that we may have.
As far as the breakfast is concerned, we do have breakfast in the office lobby. You can check the photos of our hotel and you will see it.
Thank you again and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Ive stayed here twice for work. Hotel is clean and quiet. Its close enough for most things but far enough from the airport so you dont always hear planes. The pool is decent but the hot tub doesnt work. Accepts pets. Tv's are old but has free wifi. Overall an affordable place thats not dirty. I would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

I was here for two weeks and my room was not cleaned once. They took out the trash every three days and in the process they unplugged the fridge spoiling my food. I had to go to the office to get towels and toilet paper. There were mice and ants in the room. I have stayed at motels where my neighbors were selling drugs next door that were by far nicer then this place. So this place is not recomended for anyone to stay at I would feel better if they would shut the doors.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank robncmt
Reviewed December 27, 2012

The pictures on their website must be at least 20 years old -- it looks no-where near as nice in person. We had a room with a connecting door on BOTH sides of the room -- and we could clearly hear noise & TV's from both sides. The furniture is all scratched up, the bedspreads old, faded and tattered. Blankets were old and worn out. I've never seen such an old, out-of-date bathroom in a motel. The carpets were also dirty and thread bare in places. When we moved the drapes to look outside, there was a cloud of dust. Probably should be condemned -- is in need of a MAJOR I paid cash and the next morning realized I didn't get a receipt, so went back to the office to get it. They gave me a little strip of paper (like the top of a waitress's bill pad) with the date & price -- and no hotel name or anything, just the person's scrawly signature. I asked if they had a stamp with the hotel name on it -- they didn't. Since I'd booked through Hotels.com and given my credit card info, I worried all the way home that my credit card would also be charged (they didn't) -- my little stub of a "receipt" was a joke.
A lot of noise after 1:00 a.m. -- I did not feel safe staying here. Since we'd already booked it ahead of time and would lose our $ , not to mention I didn't want to be driving around Buffalo at night with my daughters looking for a hotel -- so we stayed, but I hardly got any sleep at all that night. This is not a "Best Value" at all -- it's a dump with cheap prices to match. It's the kind of place that rents by the hour.

Room Tip: Choose A Different Hotel
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mermaid_22222
Reviewed August 6, 2012

What appeared to be long term residents inhabit the place. When we returned after a night out they were seated in front of their hotel room drinking and talking loudly at 2:30 in the morning. Our room was sandwiched between two of these long term units and smoke was able to infiltrate our room. Better towels are available at the Goodwill. The owner dressed in a soiled shirt gave us the keys. Unless you are extremely desperate, find another place to stay. Covering under the guise of Americas Best Value Inns when in fact it is a makeover property with the original name on a sign is a disgrace. I would rather have slept in our SUV. Zero rating. Zero quality control.

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Anne H
Reviewed July 11, 2012

i know this is not a review since ive yet to stay in the hotel but the price is right and Im hoping that Im able to sleep comfortably!I will post a full review after my two night stay and i like pictures!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarence
Quality Inn & Suites Palm Island Indoor Waterpark
#1 of 4 in Clarence
Motel 6 Buffalo Airport
Motel 6 Buffalo Airport
#8 of 12 in Williamsville

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!