“Excellent Help”

Add it.
Wegmans Market Cafe
Ranked #18 of 59 Restaurants in Cicero
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I needed a recipe from a Wegman's recipe that I had received from a Wegmans magazine. The Chef provided the recipe and also showed me the Wegman's App which was great and I will download. This was a great help and I loved it.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

I love Wegmans store. The cashiers are always very friendly. That's the best part. The selection of coffees is slim. The tables were all dirty, at 2pm. I have been here years ago and couldn't wait to come back. This time I couldn't wait to leave. What's going on? For the above average prices I expect better. :-(

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Their brand of food has so much salt in it that you can't even eat it. Their milk is sour about 80% of the time. The boneless chicken is boneless but they tuck the fat (a good size piece) under each piece so that you have to trim off every piece before you cook it. Many times the potatoes look great on the outside, when you cut them open there are rotton spots in the middle. The last few times I've been there I had to wait quite a while in line and it was not in on the peek hours. Their prices are getting quite high.Their employees are wonderful. I used to love this store, but now I go to another store in the area.

1  Thank FrenchFryJoe S
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I go here all the time and never thought to wright a a review, because is predominately a grocery, However the varity and super fresh food court, bakey, olive bar, cheese display leaves nothing to be desired, Well done all aroung.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

The Wegmans in Dewitt, NY does have a really nice store. The aisles aren't cramped at all. There is a really big selection of items and also some hard to find ones. The staff is always helpful and pleasant.

However, they have an eating area where you can buy ready to eat foods. Its kind of like a buffet area. They have Chinese, American, Italian and other kinds of foods. They food is priced by weight. Let me warn you that it is expensive! I don't agree with pricing food by weight. For example, we got a small assortment of different foods, not very big portions either. With a soda for each of us and the food, it came to $43!!! I asked the cashier if the total was correct and it was. If I wasn't hungry then I would have asked to cancel the transaction and food. I guess that is how they get you. Most people are hungry when they grocery shop so Wegmans took advantage of this and offers a buffet set up. Yes a good marketing idea but not so good for the consumer. With things tight in this economy, pricing foods by weight is unfair.

I am sorry to say that I will not be eating at Wegmans again, will just stick to the grocery part.

1  Thank RoadTrippingChick