“No, just no.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
CiCi's Pizza
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I went to CiCi's during their $5 deal. I would have been more satisfied spending $5 at McD's, which isn't saying a lot for either of them. The cheese on the pizza and pasta must be made from an unknown substance from a foreign planet. The only actually tasty item was the cinnamon bun type of dessert. The dining area wasn't very clean either. Their saving grace was the attitude of their staff, which was upbeat and friendly. That being said, I won't ever go back. I felt bad physically and emotionally after eating there. I know, I know, fast food of any kind is bad for you and can bring you down, but this was a special kind of yuck. Just say no to this place and save yourself the trouble by going to any other joint in the area.

1  Thank MsMacKaylaLane