“Favorite Frozen Yogurt”
Review of Sweet Frog Cicero

Sweet Frog Cicero
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Cicero
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My family and I go here over going to a regular Icecream shop because we prefer their fresh flavors and toppings and to make it better you prepare it yourself just the way you like it.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

My Granddaughters showed us the way to Sweet Frog. Gave their review and it was great by "Leap's and bounds"
I especially enjoyed filling my cup with coconut yogurt, fresh coconut, almonds, pineapple---all things tropical. It was yummy

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We stopped at Sweet Frog in Cicero NY recently. I can't say that it was bad, but there was nothing special about this shop either. It is strictly self-serve. You choose your cup size and then fill it with your choice of flavor or flavors. Then you move along to the vast topping bar. There's a wide variety of fresh fruit, candy and nut toppings. Whipped cream is also available. At the end of the bar, they weigh your cup as it is priced by the ounce. It's basically a make your own sundae shop. Good, but not great!

1  Thank eyerishwoman
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I had never been to Sweet Frog before, but I had eaten in many frozen yogurt places, and this is about the best I've seen. There are many good flavors, as usual, but this place also has a LOT of good flavors for "special needs" people, like those who need low sugar or low fat. Plus, those flavors are different than the usual "strawberry-banana" that you see at most other frozen yogurt stores. Same goes for the toppings; they have just about EVERYTHING (see the photos with this review). If you want it, they have it!

Service is very good in here - a pair of very friendly attendants who knew how to run the place. Plus, there is no shortage of tables here; if you want to sit down to eat your dessert, there is a long row of tables that is never close to filled. This is a great place, and I will be back.