“Very good halt restaurant”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 60 Restaurants in Cicero
Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Again I had fish, bit this time it was grilled fish which comes with 3 side choices. $9.99 very big portions.
Ejoy it...

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I think this will be the last time I eat breakfast at Cracker Barel, the menu does not change, which for some this is what they are looking for, they do have a nice variety. I just found this perticular one in Syracuse was not very clean. Kind of makes me wonder about the kitchen cleanliness. The service is friendly and efficient, but the coffee is meak, they do not have lactose milk, but do have some teas for me. As for the store part, I always enjoy.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is a reliable restaurant for good, old-fashioned food. It has a Southern style for many of the entrees and sides and you can depend on the menu being consistent no matter where you go, it seems. A tip: Ask for biscuits/corn muffins to be brought before your meal if you want to have something while you're waiting - otherwise, unless things have changed recently, servers have been instructed to bring them towards the end of the meal for some reason. The atmosphere is comfortable and cozy - nothing formal here. Chicken and dumplings are one of my favorites to order. After the meal, I like to cruise through the country store - lots of nostalgic candy and other items. Always good to see a Cracker Barrel sign when you're traveling - you know what you're going to get.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Not really my cup of tea, the food is very average, bland. They also do not serve alcohol - I like to have a beer or a glass of wine with my meal so was not impressed with that.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I love Cracker Barrel. This is a great place to eat no matter where you are. The biscuits are amazing. I always order the turnip greens.