“Ok pizza, good wings”

Twin Trees Cicero
Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in Cicero
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I've always been a fan of Twin Trees food having visited their other restaurants many times. This location is mainly takeout with some tables to eat in. The pizza just isn't up to par with their other locations and I've tried it a few times. If this was the first time eating their pizza I would be highly disappointed for the taste and cost. It's greasy and chewy. Their wings are still great and the typical salad bar you'd find at other Twin Trees locations. When I'm in the mood for pizza there are many other better choices in the Cicero area.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

No matter when or what, we always enjoy the food here. Service is very good. Salad bar features fresh Columbus Bakery bread, delicious soups, fresh salads and toppings. Every dish is tasty from seafood to pasta, and they are well-known for their tasty pizzas!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I grew up in 'cuse and always loved Twin Trees. Back in the neighborhood, we stopped for lunch. It is still great: big portions, friendly and attentive waitress, good value and good food. We didn't have the famous Twin Trees pizza but it sure did look good coming out for other tables. I always like to go somewhere unique to the area I am visiting and this is a good one!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Excellent food, service and value. Atmosphere average with a sports bar type of feel. Very well run and efficient. The pizza is hard to beat, but other menu options offer Italian dishes with excellent sauce. They also do a very good open face steak sandwich. We visit on a monthly basis and order take out several times per month.