Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area
$72
$69
$123
$120
Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
$92
  • Fitness center
$112
$94
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$75
EconoLodge
Sleep Inn & Suites(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
$97
$94
SleepInn
$52
$112
EmbassySuites.com
All reviewsgander mountainfront deskcracker barrelpancake machinethe breakfast areaoff the highwaynice poolroom was cleanan early morning flightlight sleeperbagelsexcellent hotellate checkwould stay here againfree breakfastsyracusehie
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel 4 or 5 times, always happy.
The location is easily accessible. Not a lot close by, but an easy drive to Walmart, Target, restaurants etc.
All the standards of Holiday Inn Express, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank 396Wendy
Daniel S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

396Wendy,

Thank you for your review, we're very happy to hear that we have been able to consistently deliver the level of service that we are striving for. Hopefully as the area immediately surrounding our hotel continues to develop we will gain more restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Thank you for your continued business, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Having stayed at this property last year, when I found myself in Syracuse again for business this hotel was high on my list of considerations. It is a new property, still very clean, and I enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Certain rooms do not have a work desk - so check the room description carefully before you book if you want a desk in your room. My deskless room did have a round table and chairs, so I could still set up my laptop.
Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ajnuff

Ajnuff,

Thank you for your review and continued business. We are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs and expectations on both of your visits. You are correct that not all of our rooms have a work desk. Our standard two queen rooms are the only type which do not, if you ever reserve one of these rooms and need a desk, please don't hesitate to ask and we should be able to move or upgrade you!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The rooms were spacious clean, and neat. Someone made our stay especially memorable. Her name is Fanny. She was in charge of the continental breakfast area in the morning. She went above and beyond what would be expected from service. She kept our coffee cups filled and shared with us some fun stories. She also took the time to make the kids feel welcome. Gave them the t.v. remote and let them pick the station. We also had a birthday party in the conference room that day, she took the time to help us set up and get any supplies we may need. She would be a main reason we would come back for another stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank rox5car

Rox5car,

Thank you for your wonderful review and compliments about Fanny. We share these reviews with our staff and Fanny is always thrilled to see when she has made a memorable impact on a guest. I can assure you that she will remember you on your next visit as well!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is where we stay when we are in Syracuse, cannot ask for better service with clean amenities. The beds are so comfortable. Great service from front desk, my mother and I were given a room that overlooked the highway; unfortunately the noise of the highway was a problem and need to ask to be changed room. I called front desk, explained our reason for the room change and within a few minutes all was settled and were given another room, the front desk person, a young lady was apologetic and even came to our room to help us change room. We were surprise to have received an upgrade. The room was very comfortable equally as clean at the first and the beds were very comfortable. I am a light sleeper and don/t usually takes well to hotel beds. This is the reason that we only stay at this Holiday Inn when in Syracuse, the hotel is new, clean and the service is great. Free breakfast, great selection, unfortunately I cannot drink the coffee as they do not carry lactose free milk, the only tea was the orange pekoe, nothing else, I would have appreciated assorted tea collection. Maybe next time, I get to stay they may have it.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the highway can be a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank axxiefox

Axxiefox,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your wonderful comments on our staff, service, and amenities. There is a little bit of highway noise on that side of building that might bother some light sleepers, I am glad we were able to move you to a quieter room where you were not disturbed. Also, we do normally have a wider selection of tea, I apologize that we must have run out and were waiting for our next delivery. We will make sure to have our selection stocked up for your next visit!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Arrived late with no reservations; manager was very friendly and accommodating; the foyer and breakfast area was very clean and neat; the room was clean, comfortable and not noisy. The breakfast they provided was good. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Michael G
Daniel S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Michael G,

Thank you for your review of our hotel, I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that we were able to meet your expectations. I am thrilled that you would stay again and we look forward to your next stay!