“Closed, too bad”

Add it.
Bagel Girls Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed July 12, 2014

So long, good bye. Why Tripadvisor has no way to let users know a place has closed is surprising to me but I now have surpassed my 100 character minimum so i can say good night and good luck.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

It was a great place for breakfast/lunch/brunch with awesome bagels in many varieties. The salads were great, Boar's Head cold cuts, sandwiches fresh and hearty, good portions and low prices. The owner and servers were really nice and friendly. We ate there often,really miss it and were sad to see it go. I thought I'd give trip advisor folks a heads up so they don't make a trip for nothing. Check my reviews for several other great places to eat in the area that are still open for business.

I am a new member of trip advisor who has been accused by the owner of Suzie Q's in Brant Lake in a rebuttal to my negative review of having ulterior motives and not reviewing his restaurant right after my last visit. If I had known trip advisor existed at the time we stopped going there, I would have. He seems to think I only publish negatives, he didn't respond to the actual problem I described and how my family was treated and he expressed concern that we might never be able to find a place we like to eat. Well, here it is, another place my family and friends frequented and loved. Yes, we do go out to eat A LOT, with family and friends as well, that's a lot of business that a polite response to a review and a promise to resolve the issues, instead of besmirching the character and integrity of the reviewer, would have brought his way. I have published several more recommendations of GOOD restaurants in the area as well. Enjoy your trip!

1  Thank Anonymous537
Reviewed June 17, 2012

These girls produced a bagel sandwich that is out of this world. Fresh and filled with the best quality meats that you will never forget.

1  Thank Adir0ndacker