“My regular place”

Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Chestertown
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I may not live in the area, but I visit OP's every time i am up. it is our favorite restaurant. The food is terrific (save room for dessert!). Simple stuff made really well. It just feels like home.

1  Thank Alice D
There are newer reviews for O P Frederick's

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My wife and I were directed to this place by our inn-keeper at the Landon B&B. We are very glad she did, we had a great meal. The duck burrito sounds weird, and it is weird, but it comes highly recommended by locals and it was great. I asked about a plate that didnt seem to be on the menu, but one I had seen from the bar, it was the special, fish tacos - not really Adirondack fare, but they were awesome. We thought the people were very nice, and we had time to speak with them as they were full and we waited for a spell in the bar. We had drinks, apps and dinner and still got out of there for about $50 for the two of us (pre-tip). A great first experience, and we would go back in a heartbeat.

1  Thank SueSheeNJ
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Great food , fast service, fair price for a night out in the Adirondacks

2  Thank BillJoeBob
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Though a bit crowded, service was always with a smile and the food was excellent.

1  Thank ghostguy
Reviewed February 29, 2012

We've been going to O.P. Fredrick's almost as long as it's been there. If you like a welcoming atmosphere along with good, reliable food then this is the place for you. You won't regret the visit. You will come back. And the great staff will remember you, maybe even by name.

1  Thank RailroadsOnParade