“Didn't go.”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Didn't go.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

After reading about this place I was very excited to book a private ride for two, after calling and speaking to who I think is the owner for a reservation I quickly was turned off by this business. He was extremely rude on the phone and made me feel like he was doing ME as favor by making a reservation. I decided to cancel my reservation and not go. Thanks but no thanks I'd much rather spend my money elsewhere.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Thetraveler91
Kayla M, Front Office Manager at Circle B Ranch, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Sorry you decided not to ride as you missed a very good ride. As you can see from other reviews, people have a good ride here. Let's not forget who was rude to whom especially when you call so late at night and was quite demanding. You can't always have what you want when you want it, but we try to do the best by polite requests. Sorry you felt so negative about our phone conversation I ALWAYS do my best to accommodate everyone to the best of my ability.

Thanks Kayla

River Vale, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Superior Horseback riding”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been coming to the Tri-Lakes region fo over 40 years.Circle B has been family run for all that time and is currently managed by Chris Boggia a caring and extremely competent operator. I am biased, as I spent a few years at their cabins with my kids in the late sixties. This trip, I brought my Grandchildren and it brought back great memories.There are great trails, pony rides and sleigh rides in winter.You can't go wrong with a wonderful place and great host.

Visited July 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great guide, great experience”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We did the 1 hour trail ride and loved it. It was the first day of the season that they were open and they had a large school group before us. Even after a long day Joe our guide was more than happy to take us out and do things at our pace. This was my first time riding and Joe made it really easy for us. Thank you Joe and CircleB for providing a great experience for us

Visited June 2013
Saratoga Springs, NY
“Lovely experience”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I accompanied a friend to the Circle B Ranch this past winter. We took a trail ride in the snow. The horses are mild mannered and friendly. The location is great and the staff very accommodating. As we were leaving, there was a small group going out on a sleigh ride -It was picture perfect. The snow was falling and everyone was bundled up as they headed out on the trail. I would highly recommend the Circle B Ranch!

Visited December 2012
Saratoga Springs, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Authentic Western trail rides in the Adirondacks”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My visits to the Circle B have always been worth the 40-mile drive from Saratoga Springs. On my first trail ride the leader asked the group if we wanted to trot. Everyone did, so we trotted a bit, and I was hooked. Since then I have been on solo and group rides in all kinds of weather, including a beautiful snowy ride with a friend last winter. Trail leaders are cowboys (and at least one "cowgirl") and may or may not be chatty, but they are there to keep riders and horses safe, and they do that very well. Chris Boggia, the owner, has a lot on his plate running this ranch, so I really appreciate how well he and his staff care for the horses and the trails. The pre-ride video he asks everyone to watch has some very good tips designed to keep riders safe out on the trail, and he does a great job of matching riders with horses, depending on size and skill level. Horseback riding comes with some risk, so I always wear a helmet, and Chris has some available if you don't have your own. I was with a small group one day when a woman fell off her horse. Andy, the trail leader, made sure everyone else stayed on their horses (for safety reasons) so that he could attend to the woman who fell. She wasn't hurt, just embarrassed, and Andy helped her get back on, then called Chris who met us back at the barn. Wear study shoes (Chris also has some extra boots available), pay attention to the video, trust that the horses and trails are in good shape, and enjoy the ride. Hope to see you there! P.S. If you don't make it up to the Circle B this summer, plan on a sleigh ride next winter.

Visited May 2013