“My friends and I were very satisfied”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Abl8953
“My friends and I were very satisfied ”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

My friends and I spent all of our time either in the house or on the lake. We had a great time and the people there are very nice. James was very helpful and available throughout the time we were there. The house was very clean and labeled with all of the necessary information for using anything in the home.

pacltc
Syracuse, New York
“Awesome place, great location!”
Reviewed July 18, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I went for a long weekend 7/14/17-7/17/17 and couldn't have been more pleased! From the beginning the owner James was very responsive and helpful. The house was amazing! Beautiful, very well stocked kitchen. Everything I could have possibly needed to cook was there. I wish my own kitchen was this nice! Everything in the home was very neat, clean and up to date. The keyless entry made it very easy for all of us and not having to worry about who had the key. The home was very well stocked with towels, linens, extra pillows, blankets and such. The screened porch and deck were wonderful places to sit and enjoy nature. The lake is peaceful and beautiful. The small sandy area was perfect for the kids to play in all day. Having the canoe and kayak available to us at no extra cost was ideal...even the life vests were there. I will definitely go back here again and again and I highly recommend this rental to anyone looking for a clean, modern, peaceful, affordable, wonderful place to rent!

Management Response
Jul 21, 2017
Patti
Thanks so much for the nice review. We've worked hard to make our home inviting and comfortable for our guests. We appreciate the way you took care of our home and used it with care and respect for how much effort we've put into it. Thanks sincerely. James
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing