“Special place”

Rustic Wheelhouse
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed January 18, 2017

I spent a lovely afternoon dining with my friend at this cute, country restaurant. The food was delicious, portions were very generous, and the service was excellent (shout out to our friendly waitress, Polly!). The building itself is cozy and full of personality. We're already planning on going back very soon.

Reviewed December 7, 2016

Excellent! Tony makes his own pasta. We've eaten there many times since they opened - aways happy we did. The pizza is especially good!

Reviewed October 17, 2016

We stopped in here after church, and had a wonderful evening. The service was wonderful, the food was delicious, and there was live music.
I would come here again.

Reviewed October 10, 2016

Today, we stopped at The Rustic Wheelhorse in Chester and it was delicious ! We recommend it!! Very nice atmosphere and the owners were so nice to us. They made us feel welcome right away! My husband and I walked in with three children and the staff was so gracious and attentive. It was a really nice experience.

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited here for a retirement party. The gathering was large enough to fill the venue, so we were working off the event menu but our visit gave us the opportunity to sample many hors d'oeuvres and samplings. We also got the experience the level of service and friendliness of staff.

Our experience was very good and we look forward to our next visit when in the area.

This is a fairly new restaurant that is worth trying.

Been to Rustic Wheelhouse? Share your experiences!